Interesting @VetSmoke85 - never seen dropping the seed right in perlite. I guess you just bury it a little bit and keep the perlite moist? Then what do you do after they outgrow the solo cup?

Interesting @VetSmoke85 - never seen dropping the seed right in perlite. I guess you just bury it a little bit and keep the perlite moist? Then what do you do after they outgrow the solo cup?
Yeah I don't think it's the standard way but it worked with the autos so I thought I'd try it again. Make mini Hempy buckets with the party cups and then give the top a spray once or twice a day to make sure it stays moist. Think the main drawback is that the perlite doesn't always pull off the casing as it emerges. Seems to germinate them well though.

Once the roots have a good hold in the cup they get transplanted into their final buckets.

Yeah I don't think it's the standard way but it worked with the autos so I thought I'd try it again. Make mini Hempy buckets with the party cups and then give the top a spray once or twice a day to make sure it stays moist. Think the main drawback is that the perlite doesn't always pull off the casing as it emerges. Seems to germinate them well though.

Once the roots have a good hold in the cup they get transplanted into their final buckets.
Oh I see, mini hempys. So how does one keep the perlite off the bottom and separate it from the bottom open “reservoir” part? A cut cup in the cup?

Oh I see, mini hempys. So how does one keep the perlite off the bottom and separate it from the bottom open “reservoir” part? A cut cup in the cup?
There is no separation. Same as a pure perlite bucket. Drill a hole, dump in perlite, done. Lol.

Little preview for the upcoming @Mars Hydro sponsored journal. Dropped the seeds straight into perlite 3 days ago. Presoaked the perlite with Shogun katana roots. Looks like we'll have 5 from 5. The Skunk in the back right looks like it may need a hand shedding that helmet.

PXL_20220604_084117666~2.jpg

We have Skunk, Pungent Skunk, Platinum Cookies, Godfather OG and the 1:1 med.
Ooh just in time!! Yaaay! :cheer: :popcorn:

Little preview for the upcoming @Mars Hydro sponsored journal. Dropped the seeds straight into perlite 3 days ago. Presoaked the perlite with Shogun katana roots. Looks like we'll have 5 from 5. The Skunk in the back right looks like it may need a hand shedding that helmet.

PXL_20220604_084117666~2.jpg

We have Skunk, Pungent Skunk, Platinum Cookies, Godfather OG and the 1:1 med.
Schwifty. Looking good hempy bruv.

Bit late again but gz on the great haul Vet! Hempies rocks!

And hit me with the tag when new journal is up. :high-five:

Have a great saturday night bruv
V

I'm in,Vet!
Your germination method is pretty effing cool-
that looks like something that even I couldn't screw up!

Back
Top Bottom