Texas on the 420...

krz2cook

Hey Folks,

just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I live in Austin TX.. I am sorta knew to the scene.. and hope to meet all you great people on 420magazine.com.:welcome::bong::passitleft::ciao:

hi krz2cook
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

looks good.. glad you are growing,, and a part of our community here.

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Thanks herb zen...I appreciate the warm welcome. Do you use any odor killers in your room?:smokin:

Hey there krz2cook whats up? We are here to spread Cannabis Information and Wisdom across the world. Can you help with our mission?
I have heard that Austin is a terrific city to live in and saw a show about an underwater aquifer that is the source of a crystal clear water lake where many residents go swimming and picnicing. It seems developers want to ruin it at the exspense of all citizens who have even protected it with legislation only to be overidden at the state level by $$ the developers. I also watch a show called "Austin City Limits" that features live concerts from Austin it is a good show sometimes.
I see you are an old newbie as you joined back in Dec '09, Thats great my friend I am glad you finally dropped by to introduce yourself. Please let us know if there is something we can assist you with.
PEACE

Thanks herb zen...I appreciate the warm welcome. Do you use any odor killers in your room?:smokin:

I am planning on setting up a carbon scrubber,, but for now,, I got 3 jars of ona,, one on each light, and one hanging by the light, where all the exhaust goes out the room... it has been working for me so far.. I really cannot smell anything in the basement, where it is vented to, or in the room itself..

harvest time though,, just the 15 seconds a plant is in the hallway, and up the steps to the first floor,, and that hallway reeks for a couple of hours...

Back
Top Bottom