Texas T

Epicannabis

BTW, I'm 54, was introduced to cannabis on September 5, 1970 at my first concert, Grand Funk Railroad, before sinsemilla entered the market. The world is a bit different now, but I digress.
Oh, yeah, I have a PhD in Electrical Engineering, and have worked in SoCal and SiValley for semiconductor companies for 20 years.
Also, my son, 18, is working with me on our indoor grows as well as working on mastering the cloning skill.

My mid-life engrossment with Cannabis and its growth is focused on two things:
1. breeding high CBD strains to find the optimal ganja to suppress my epileptic seizures. Been on medication for 38 years, and I'm tired of it (both mentally and physically).
2. Cultivate and cross-breed pure indica strains to find the best genotype for producing dark hash.
Both practical and intellectual interests!

What are we growing? (Growths in 3:1 soil:perlite, 30k lux CFL)

LowRyder(2) -Vision Seeds - LR1 harvested 6/3, LR2 harvested 6/8
Durban Poison - Dutch Passion - 8wks - entering 12/12
Critical Cure(2) - Barney's - 8wks - entering 12/12
Hindu Kush - Sensi - 8wks - MALE!!! inducing pollen generation/collection

And, just started our next grow....
Blue Cheese(2) - Barney's - 2wks - 18/6
Critical Rapido(3) - Barney's - 2wks - 18/6
Critical Kush - Barney's - 2wks - 18/6

I am very interested in any advice about crossing Hindu Kush and Durban Poison. Trying to get flavors of Durban with plant structure of HK.

BTW, keep your eyes open for TexasT!

Hi Epicannabis and welcome to :420: :welcome:

Thanks for the fantastic intro. As LA said, I just crossed Durban with Northern Lights, which is a predominately indica strain. As you can see from the photo, there are a bunch of different phenotypes happening in these six F1 hybrids. I think that Northern Lights has a few different variants though, so I don't know if hindu kush would react the same. I think it is a pure landrace strain. I would imagine it would produce more stable hybrids.

Also, here are some good links to help you navigate the site: New Member Start Links And if you have any questions FAQs is a great place to find answers.

If you have any more questions about my Durban crosses ask away! :)

:Namaste:

Jun10NLxDP.jpg

Welcome Epi, great intro and in the interests of medicinal use you may find a couple of the links in my sig valuable for making oil and proper application of oil for medicinal use. :peace:

Yo budnoob2 et al.,
Thx for the welcome. Especially the direction to Pantagruel.
Look 4 my grow journals over the next few wks.
All my grows are totally Organic!
Just harvested LowRyder, thorough flush, buds drying/curing, totally milky trichs, had 2 sample, smooth smoke incredably clear mental state, you might say "psych".
With respect to my nervousness over male flower maturity, never mind.
That was last night, and this morn, it was clear which ones were getting there.
They had started growing out, getting ready to turn down for flower opening.

Onward Through The Fog,
:peace:Epican

:welcome: Great intro! I was diagnosed as epileptic at 7 years old and took Dilantin until i was 16 (when i started smoking herb). Periodically I started "forgetting" my pills until one day I realized I had not taken them in weeks. My "seizures" (which consisted of me "checking out" for 1-2 hrs with absolutely no memory of it) had completely stopped. I did however start to get horrible migraines in their place which I still get to this day. Now I have moved from my legal home state and cannot get the meds but I thought no big deal that everything was behind me. In the last year I have ended up in the hospital twice from seizures and am now on a mission to once again grow my own medicine. Anyways, my point is that cannabis is a god send for this condition and I wish you the best of luck in your growing! I will find and follow your journal as well! :bravo:

:welcome: Great intro! I was diagnosed as epileptic at 7 years old and took Dilantin until i was 16 (when i started smoking herb)...................................Anyways, my point is that cannabis is a god send for this condition and I wish you the best of luck in your growing! I will find and follow your journal as well! :bravo:

Yo Pitbull72,
We will be in touch. Just found the Epilepsy Healing discussion group. Will be there in the future.
As the Guerillas say in "Clint Eastwood",
"The future is coming on, coming on, coming on......................................"
Onward,
:peace:Epican

Give me a T for Texas, give me a T for Tennessee
Give me a T for Texas, give me a T for Tennessee
Give me a T for Thelma, woman made a fool out of me

If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall
If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall
I've had more pretty women than a passenger train could haul

Hi there, welcome to the forums....your thread title made me go to youtube and start playing that song. Hope you get lots of good info to help you along on your journey.

Back
Top Bottom