Texas Weed

live4GREEN

usually all we have around here is straight mexican breed no one grows around my neck of the woods and if they do its still just straight green

...the point im gettin at is that i wish we had a bigger variety like i see all the..ice..lowryder..northern lights..aphgan..white rhino..white widow..ect. that all yall grow and smoke on here but see over here where im at its usually a pick from some killa mex breed or popcorn or somtimes kush and dro

yes are weed is alot sheeper then everyone elses but i would still like to have some variety to smoke from instead of the same old thing

and yess i know weed is weed and yea im happy as hell that i can get what i can

but does anyone have a solution or answer to this

Move to Cali and develop migraines :hmmmm:

yea i heard from my bestfriends brother that cali has got the bomb weed and that its nothin compared to are mexican breed but see when they bring cali weed over into tex they jack up the prices like a bitch

I'd move there in a heart beat if I could though. Just a "small" price to pay for surperior quality weed that you dont have to worry about being fucked with.

yea that is true but i would still like to one day smoke some white widow or somthin with some taste other then popcorn or straight green because bluberry we have to go to austin to get it and same with dro or chronic but that rarley happens alot

but we do get to smoke kush often and dro has been goin around latley but i havnt picked any up

live4GREEN, simply grow your own.
Most parts of Texas have excellent weather/conditions for growing top-quality ganja.
The 2 best things about growing your own:
-You grow what you want, Pick a strain, get the seeds, grow them.
-It's SOOO much cheaper to grow your own. Pay for the best seeds, the best potting soil, the best nutrients and it's still only a few dollars per ounce of phat sticky buds.

i would love to try to grow it but i dont think i would have the time

i mean does it take tending to like every day or what

Weed needs water a coupla times/week. If it doesn't rain you must bring it to them.
You were complaining about the lack of quality bud in your area. If you grow your own you can grow whatever strains you want.

"i would love to try to grow it but i dont think i would have the time"
You don't think you'd have the time if the reward were a couple of pounds of the best dam weed you've ever smoked?

well i think i have a place to grow it now but i have some other questions about it and stuff

so i think i might just shoot ya a pm ranger if you dont mind it would be alot easyer

Back
Top Bottom