Texomagrass Grow #1 WWA 9-6-2018

TEXOMAGRASS

Welcome to TEXOMAGRASS' grow journal #1
For my 1st grow I have chosen-

STRAIN-
White Widow Auto, CROP KINGS, Indica 60% dominant hybrid, THC- 21% CBD- .7%

SOIL MIX-
8 qt- organic soil. Analysis- .06% .09% .06% from poultry poop, feather meal, and worm poop.
1 qt- pearlite
1 qt- black river dirt and cow manure mix

Indoor grow with cfl bulbs-
SEEDLING- 2- 42w 2600L, 6500K bulbs in reflectors.
Adding 2- 65w cfl for veg (I may buy a BESTVA 600W LED light)

I started seed germination in the paper towel method 2 days ago. Taproots have sprouted and have been planted in Solo cups. I plan to transplant into 3 gallon pots once the seedling reaches its second node.
I will add some photos as we go along.

Thanks.
I did a lot of reading, and still hit a lot of problems along the way. 1 plant had almost every deficiency possible and still produced.
Those CK auto white widows are just super resilient and will take all the abuse.

Kronox,
Just finished reading your White Widow Auto grow Journal. I'm very impressed. It looks like you picked up and learned this art real quick.

I'm curious, in some of your pictures it looks like you used double Solo cups is there a reason for that?

Double solo cups: it was actually 3 sitting together to have a clear insert, and 2 to allow spacing and drainage. Same stacking idea as a spacebucket, just with solo cups

Hey Tex, I'm gonna pull up a seat and see how things go. :goodluck: Should be fun, since I'm mid way through mine from CK.
Thanks for looking in. I just read your post on proper watering. Pretty sharp. Any advice or constructive guidance you have as I go along in this journey would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking in. I just read your post on proper watering. Pretty sharp. Any advice or constructive guidance you have as I go along in this journey would be appreciated.
I just noticed you are running the autos...I'm running photos but will be doing autos next of Pineapple Express. Best advice I can give for now is no nutes until the third or fourth node are established, which you may not be using anyhow. The soil looks like you have a good mix. Cow manure may get your N high so just be aware of that. Keep your pH at 6.5 after mixing your nutes and whatever and you should be good for a while.
Don't overwater the precious ones, as it's a common mistake to make.

We
Hey all, pulling up a seat and a bowl of popcorn to watch.

I'll be following close behind with my first grow (since the 90s) and a journal. Seeds are nicely tucked in their wet paper towel.

BTW, I got tossed a piece of advice that coffee filters are better than paper towels for germing. Any thoughts from the audience?

Welcome

I just noticed you are running the autos...I'm running photos but will be doing autos next of Pineapple Express. Best advice I can give for now is no nutes until the third or fourth node are established, which you may not be using anyhow. The soil looks like you have a good mix. Cow manure may get your N high so just be aware of that. Keep your pH at 6.5 after mixing your nutes and whatever and you should be good for a while.
Don't overwater the precious ones, as it's a common mistake to make.

I'm running the Autos cuz I'm not a hundred percent sure I can control 12 hours of complete darkness. Once I get a room or closet built I plan on running photos, unless these Autos give off a huge yield but I doubt that. I do like the base idea for the soil mix but I think this brand of organic soil has too much wood chips or bark it for me.
Over-watering, over-care, is going to be a struggle! I'm already having to tell myself to leave them alone, let them grow, their fine!

Back
Top Bottom