TFDS Top Feed Drip System

If you're using a waterfarm, this is the best argument i've ever seen for running the drip ring 24/7.... The roots in the hydroton must have contributed to the yield of 11+ oz.. 400 watt hid, under 100 days total.... If you want to see the grow.... Google: pineapple express g13 labs seed to harvest.... it's a good read if you use a waterfarm type set up... The first 15 pages will get you through the entire grow...

CIMG3857_Sb_rootball.jpg

I am probably wrong but I think that is a different type of system than he is running.

But I aint arguing. There really is nothing to argue about.

15 on/15 off seems to be working just as well as 24 on. I have a 9 day old seedling that has the taproot in my rez already and i have a good 6 inch gap between the bottom of my netpot and the top water level in my rez. Think I'll stick with that until some more roots hit the rez then cut it back a bit more each week until its off completely. Experiment and learn...

15 on/15 off seems to be working just as well as 24 on. I have a 9 day old seedling that has the taproot in my rez already and i have a good 6 inch gap between the bottom of my netpot and the top water level in my rez. Think I'll stick with that until some more roots hit the rez then cut it back a bit more each week until its off completely. Experiment and learn...

That was my first step away from 24-7 .. I am sure it is for most.. I kept going until i felt comfortable. Never saw anything bad on plants at all...i think 15 on 1 hour off...

Back
Top Bottom