TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Curso, thank you for that video! :high-five: I have experienced different phenos with 11/13 from seed in 2 grows. I had attributed it to HB soil and the kit, and suspected 11/13 would help manifest unseen phenos, this confirmed it.
We are in unchartered territory! :)

It's fun not following the herd man. I have never been one to follow what everyone else is doing. If we did everything everyone else does, wtf would be special about it.

That's the chef coming out in me too. If you aren't ahead of the curve your behind it, kind of thinking. We only get out of whatever we're doing what we put into it. If we don't progress at what we're doing, we aren't thinking from all the angles.

Someone posted that video in Gov's thread cant remember who, but he explains it better than I will...lol

Curso, do you think you will ever go back to 12/12? Do you see any negative effects of 11/13 like smaller buds? :byebye:

Nah, I like the tric production I get from the extra hour of dark. Otherwise I haven't had any issues with weight. This last harvest kinda sucked but it was seeded so, it was suppose to. I didn't even weigh it. I have it measured in volume... But the quality is there for sure.

Most things grow when they sleep, they aren't wasting energy doing other things they do during the day.

We're giving these plants a TON more usable light than what was previously used when they came up with the 12/12 indoors. HPS doesn't really compare. So that added rest makes them happier plants imho.

I wouldnt want to work under that amount of light for 12 hours a day. I give my ladies a shorter day...;)

Thanks. I was curious because my last (first) grow I put them on 11/13 after week 3. My quality was good but my wieghts were a lot lower than I expected. I didn't have the amount of light I will have for this round so I will just keep using the 11/13. Plus I'm not even sure it was the light schedule that gave me the lower than expected yield.

Thanks. I was curious because my last (first) grow I put them on 11/13 after week 3. My quality was good but my wieghts were a lot lower than I expected. I didn't have the amount of light I will have for this round so I will just keep using the 11/13. Plus I'm not even sure it was the light schedule that gave me the lower than expected yield.

It does take some "blasting" to make the weight. I wont disagree there. But it takes that anyways.

I never grew one of those big plants on 12/12 to really compare them to the results I had with 11/13. All my test results are from 11/13 they've all had really big tric heads, thats a good thing.

Nope not gonna grow another one under 12/12 to find out either. I have to much other stuff going right now to mess with something like that.

Changing light schedules after 3-weeks of flowering (photoperiod stress) is probably what caused your lower yields, not the 11/13. ;)

Damn Curso, things are rocking along dude. :thumb:

:cool:

edit: One thing I heard in that video that I didn't catch the last time...Salmon Creek Big Bud. :)

IMG_90872.JPG
IMG_90861.JPG
IMG_90851.JPG
IMG_90841.JPG
IMG_90831.JPG
IMG_90821.JPG
IMG_90811.JPG

hey Curso i just wanted to say thanks for the dj short video, tommorow im gonna flip and im definitely going with 11/13 light cycle!

keep them lit brother :joint:

hey Curso i just wanted to say thanks for the dj short video, tommorow im gonna flip and im definitely going with 11/13 light cycle!

keep them lit brother :joint:

You're welcome man!!!

Icemud has a crazy study of harvest's and dark/light period. It was really good information. If I recall correctly according to the study more daylight yielded better than more dark.

But our variables are a bit different than theirs. I am sure we are using much better lights, soil, the whole thing man.

Play with it, its something to do if you're into recording data.;)

So I made some edibles. They taste pretty solid. I'm going to let them set up before I mess with them.

My testers. You know who you are, they're pretty strong, so eat more than 6 bites, I can promise a nap at the very least, much more at the very best ;) I think you'll dig them, I am digging the buzz. It's very OPP.

I like them better than the truffles. Although they have most of the same elements. They're just in a much different order.

Pics of my version of "cereal bars" tomorrow at some point, I just don't want to mess with them before their set. Other than the corner I ate. Which was fantastic. Chef's cut. We always get the good shit as a good chef tastes everything as its being made. I end up pretty slanted on edible days.

Ziggy...I used some sunflower letchin and 50/50 grass fed butter/coconut oil (I know your gonna ask) Yes I decarbed it. I cooked on low for 2 hours and strained it and well...Its a pretty nice mix. I am happy with it ;)

So I made some edibles. They taste pretty solid. I'm going to let them set up before I mess with them.

My testers. You know who you are, they're pretty strong, so eat more than 6 bites, I can promise a nap at the very least, much more at the very best ;) I think you'll dig them, I am digging the buzz. It's very OPP.

I like them better than the truffles. Although they have most of the same elements. They're just in a much different order.

Pics of my version of "cereal bars" tomorrow at some point, I just don't want to mess with them before their set. Other than the corner I ate. Which was fantastic. Chef's cut. We always get the good shit as a good chef tastes everything as its being made. I end up pretty slanted on edible days.

Ziggy...I used some sunflower letchin and 50/50 grass fed butter/coconut oil (I know your gonna ask) Yes I decarbed it. I cooked on low for 2 hours and strained it and well...Its a pretty nice mix. I am happy with it ;)

,,,doin the truffle shuffle.

Back
Top Bottom