TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

I missed one of the OPP....
IMG_93152.JPG

Looking great Curso

Thank you :passitleft:

wow amazing :adore:

Thanks man!!! :bigtoke:

Hope I can get my paws on some GDP genetics, they look wonderful!

The one's I have will be pretty hard to come by, the guy that Bx the gdp passed away last year. I used it to make the OPP :high-five:

GDP has some stuff out there close to OPP called "candyland" the difference is the cut of "Cookies",I used the forum cut, they used animal or some shit like that.

Re: Curso Introduces PlatinumLED P450's to TGA - Brian Berry Cough & DocBud's Hi Brix

Hey curso can you say what's different about the new p450s, are they still 3 w LEDs?

Yes they are still 3w diodes, however they have added an extra band of light making them 12 band lamps now, and "overhauled" case. It looks pretty sweet in my opinion :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope you don't mind me swooping in with the answer, just happen to be perusing my subbed Journals when I found it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope that helps!

Re: Curso Introduces PlatinumLED P450's to TGA - Brian Berry Cough & DocBud's Hi Brix

Yea that helps, I was gonna get one through Amazon but I didn't want to get an old one. Are they shipping only new ones at the moment if purchased from their site?

Yes they are currently shipping the new models. I have an e-mail from Platinum Sales themselves saying if you place an order you will get the new model. All of the different lights have been upgraded and they are all the same price.

Yes they are still 3w diodes, however they have added an extra band of light making them 12 band lamps now, and "overhauled" case. It looks pretty sweet in my opinion :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope you don't mind me swooping in with the answer, just happen to be perusing my subbed Journals when I found it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope that helps!

So far the par tests are pretty crazy too :)

Yea that helps, I was gonna get one through Amazon but I didn't want to get an old one. Are they shipping only new ones at the moment if purchased from their site?

I had to wait for mine because they were out of stock. When they did arrive they are the old model, I was sure it was going to be the new version but noooo.

I had to wait for mine because they were out of stock. When they did arrive they are the old model, I was sure it was going to be the new version but noooo.

I ordered mine directly from Platinum, not Amazon.. Mine was new one.

Back
Top Bottom