TGA Genetics

jayp

Hello everyone I was posting to see if anyone on here has grown any of TGA's Trainwreck. I bought some of these to grow outdoors this year and was so excited to get them in the ground after growing them out and babying them turned out that 9 out of 10 was Male. So now I have only 1 female out and she doesn't look like she will produce to much so curious to find out what the buzz is like. This is one thing I hate about buying M/F seeds it sucks paying $100 dollars for seeds only to throw them away. If it wasn't for the freebies that I got with the order it would have totally sucked ass for me this year.
This is why I think Subcool should make Fem seeds it is a lot different for him because if he ends up with males all he has to do is get more seeds its a lot different for us because we have to pay to much $ to just keep trying to get females.

Yeah it is way to much I debated on this purchase for a year and keep hearing how great they were so I tried them and ended up with 1 little lady out of the ten seeds and I will be lucky if she yields a ounce. I knew I shouldn't have bought them though I can get 3 times as many seeds from another site (RCMC) for that price. This is the first time I have bought seeds from any other place besides RCMC since I found them and with the strains I have grown from them are great potent smoke. The best outdoor gear I have grown.

I would say he drives a nice car and I have also read where he said that about Fem seeds but I do know one thing if he thinks he sales a lot of seeds now he should see what he would sale if he offered Fem versions. I have talked to a lot of breeders that said their Fem seeds out sale the M/F ones 10 to 1. I have grew a lot of Fem seeds from the seed bank I mentioned and have never ever had a hermie plant yet It is nice to be able to go out into the woods and put plants out and not have to go back and check on them to pull the males.

Back
Top Bottom