TGA Plushberry Grow

Hey evry1 finally got a pic update been so busy with work and the fam and haven to do 90% of these updates from an iPhone but I digress enjoy my pics if they're worthy
DSCF1325_1_.JPG

All 5 Plushberry 17 days from seed
DSCF1330_1_.JPG

My 550ppm well water experiment lol they're doing better now
DSCF1331_1_.JPG

Darkstar bud 37 days flowering
DSCF1332_1_.JPG

KTrain 37 days
DSCF1333_1_.JPG

Outdoor group shot
DSCF1334_1_.JPG

Darkstar
DSCF1335_1_.JPG

KTrain monster I have high hopes for this one
Anyway let me know what u guys think and go easy on me I'm just little lol:bong:

back again with some early morning pics everything is holding up indoor plants took to theyre transplant well and the outdoor girls are frosting up and packing some weight. Counting the days till chop can't wait. Anyway here's some pics me and the dog got on our morning plant checks.
DSCF1354_1_.JPG

Here's all the indoor girls the shorter ones are the Plushberry
DSCF1363_1_.JPG

Lil' Bud shot
DSCF1362_1_.JPG

Darkstar
DSCF1351_1_.JPG

KTrain Beast looking Good!

enjoy the pics if anyone is following besides Dr. Feelgood lol i got a feeling its just me and you on this one haha :passitleft:

I'm in, Very interested in subcools genetics.

Yeah me too everything I've read and seen has blown me away I'm so sick of smoking everyones schwag I'm glad to be finally working with a breeders strains who focuses on taste and potency rather than greenhouse who I've had mixed results with. But anyways :welcome: and hopefully I don't disappoint you guys or myself everything looking decent right now tho any pointers or tips you guys have for me would be greatly appreciated I'm always out to learn new shit lol

dstruktvbayc go to your user cp (just under gallery) and edit your signature with a link to your Grow Journal. That way every time you post members will see the Link and you will get more traffic.

I thought that's what this was down here lol

Back
Top Bottom