TGA Plushberry Grow

Hey bro, just read through, interesting artical, look forward to seeing some pic's

Yeah I got really excited about it thinking it was gonna be some new miticide or something but I was disappointed about breeding mite resistant plants I just hope their not going the Monsanto route. I should have pics up tomorrow gotta goto my pa's so hopefully I can upload on another note all 3 Flav and the 3 cheesequake I cracked broke surface and are a half inch tall. Didn't have to do any shell surgery this time either. The clones are coming along nicely after a lil ph issue and the plush are starting to really trich up and stink to all hell the smell definitely has overpowered the Darkstar and Ktrain so much that everything smells like berries now!

That's cool, I've been wanting to try some of Subcools strains for a while, right now I'm trying 5 Pandoras Box. I've only heard good things from his genetics.

Okay finally got the pic update here are the Plushberry and friends at week 10 of veg before culling males and defoliating

DSCF15431.jpg
DSCF15441.jpg

O and in the very last pic there. The dense colas in the center are the tall pheno pb and the plant in the front right is the shorter pb. The tall pheno got through the trellis too much before I could get it to the outside and move the shorter one in it's place. :thumb:

Grow room expansion now Underway Yayyy!! Just ordered a new 400W switchable Lumatek, reflector and an MH and HPS bulb for 200 bucks. Now hopefully I should have no problems keeping the crops on schedule. Just gotta wire a couple new outlets and install the 2 new 15a breakers and I'll be good to go. No hot spots.

I've been growing a Subcool collection for awhile. I've almost all his beans now, but I'm real partial to Jack the Ripper (and it's derivatives..IE "Pandorra's Box" etc") and Vortex
**Since I have the space, I try to pair off a male and Female, or at the very minimum, bag 'n dust a few branches, every TGA grow. I hate to use those seeds....almost
There's a Barneys strain or two I've made seed for as well.
Looks great mate:bravo: Keep doin' what you're good at
:)

I've been growing a Subcool collection for awhile. I've almost all his beans now, but I'm real partial to Jack the Ripper (and it's derivatives..IE "Pandorra's Box" etc") and Vortex
**Since I have the space, I try to pair off a male and Female, or at the very minimum, bag 'n dust a few branches, every TGA grow. I hate to use those seeds....almost
There's a Barneys strain or two I've made seed for as well.
Looks great mate:bravo: Keep doin' what you're good at
:)

Thx man. Im working on my collection too only a few Tga strains right now more to come!

Gotta love making upgrades to the grow room! If my girl wasn't on my case I'd buy WAY too much, every trip to the grow shop gives mee more and more items for my wish list, lol! Someday

Yeah my problem was the opposite she never really had a prob with me spending money as long as we didn't have to smoke street scwhag anymore. Lol had a couple close calls due to our personal situation and had to tear the room down 2 times already which cost me a full Line of AN and I mean everything that couldn't survive through -30C weather and my mothers and my entire table. The second time wAs just the room. Cops on the way both times due to a vindictive ex roomate with some hacking skills. Anyway what I'm getting at I guess is my gf has pretty much supported me building 3 roomsbasically and spending all the wasted time in there without bitching once. Love You baby!

By wasted time I mean before the teardowns I've had one successful autocrop down there so no more wasted time and with those plush under a month away I think this run will possibly be better than the few nugs I've smoked that have left a mark on my smoking memory which is only like three different strains one of which I know was a Dj short blueberry that rocked my ass and tasted like straight up blueberries the others were way back before I even knew what strains were lol

Wow triches have started to even cover the stems of the fan leaves on the shorter pheno PB and the tall pheno just looks like I dusted it with powdered sugar! The taller one smells more of fruit and the shorter PB has a very distinct berry/floral smell both smell delicious and put both Greenhouse and THSeeds to shame on structure, smell and weight right now and coming from pretty much growing all GHS strains up to this point the only thing out of the Church, Nebula, Ktrain, Chemdog, and Great White Shark the GWS is the only one I would have run again that shit gave me an eye twitch every time I hit a bong and was a really good example of the "white" strains. I've only run the Darkstar from THSeeds and a run of bubblegum that was lost. Fuckin pigs lol before I started running this PB I was gonna Give the bubblegum another run or maybe hunt for a better Darkstar pheno but now I think my growing/smoking future is with TGA

:Namaste: sub, MzJill and the green avengers keep up the good deeds :peace: for now

TGA does have some legit strains! They threw us some PB seeds at a convention last year. Some of the frostiest herb to date.

Your grow is looking great! Can't wait to see these finish up.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom