TGA Plushberry Grow

Whew glad those two weeks are over now I can go back to work and relax as sad as that sounds lol fuckin holidays!! Anyway everyones at day 64 and I'm finally seeing some leaf fade triches are all milky with the exception of a few purple triches on the purp plushberry gotta be soon can't wait !!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey everyone! Been a while since ive been growing. Due to the fact that in this grow here, I chopped down half of this crop leaving the best plants to finish out and just to chop last for my own pleasure, anyway... I went to work midnights one night leaving the wife and my 3yr. old daughter sleeping at the house when one of my piece of shit best friends or who i thought of as a best friend someone I'd known for 25+ yrs brought two other like minded pieces of shit to my house and robbed me of my last plants, my camera, laptop and a few other things while my family was in bed. They've been dealt with accordingly as thieves should be and 2 of them wont rob anyone ever again one may be able to but would think very hard about it first. Anyway I've upgraded the home security with cameras, my rottweiler, and today a nice new mossberg 410. So growing is back on!!! lol So just so the moderators will move my journal to completed theres the finish to alot of hard work taken by friends. So everyone please don't be stupid like I was, I never thought my super close friends would ever do that too me and I ended up endangering my family in the process. Stupid and careless. I'm also not promoting solving your problems through violence or anything like that either. When ppl found out I was robbed certain ppl took matters into their own hands for me without my knowledge. but Karma is a bitch too

Back
Top Bottom