TG's First Grow! Bubba Kush - Sour Diesel - Diesel - Critical Kali Mist

TG40

Hi All,

This is my first grow, I learned a ton of stuff going thru threads on this forum. I hope that I have learned enough to make it thru to harvest! I am open to all advice, I have been lucky so far and hoping that I will get alot of feed back from you guys!

I started a Bubba Kush seed that a friend gave me a month and a half ago. When I started I had 5 seeds, only one germinated, its a female, and has been growing well since the beginning. I started her in a Jiffy plug, and transplanted her into a 1 gallon white pot as soon as I sa roots poking out the bottum of the Jiffy plug. The reason that I used the white pot was because I had the idea that if I only filled the pot half way, the white sides of the pot would reflect light and give it side lighting:hmmmm:I think it worked, Ill try it again on the new babies.
I am using 50% FFOF and 50% Perlite.
1-400 watt mh in a cooltube
1-6" in line fan
1-12" oscilating fan
5X5X7 Tent
I will be building a 7'x7'x8' Flowering room in the same room as the tent this coming weekend.

I will post some pics in a minute, I gotta remember how.

re: TG's First Grow! Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Diesel, Critical Kali Mist

Ill Get the pics up as soon as they get uploaded on to the server, I uploaded them off of my computer about five minutes ago but for some reason there not in my photos yet.

hers some pics I have one form yesterday that I will upload yesterday.
Bubba_Kush_23_days_from_seed_2.jpg
Bubba_Kush_23_days_from_seed.jpg
Bubba_Kush_32_days_from_seed.jpg

The fist two pictures were at 23 days from seed, and the 3rd pic was at 32 days from seed.

Here are some more pics, Three new baby girls, and a BK.
3rd_day_from_seed_SD_D_CKM.JPG
Bubba_Kush_42_days_from_seed_2.JPG

Hi mate, just dropped in to see your journa and.. Good work!:thumb: You got nice healthy plants happening there buddy, be good to see some juicy buds when she's ready. That fan leaf is mad:) My girls startin out similar,not as big yet but she's quite bushy now and fans are getting bigger daily.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Smokem..

Yeah good stuff, you have pretty much all you need there bro:thumb: just watch ur PH and temp you should be fine, ive found if my 400MH is a little higher than what i used to put it at, she has good growth in 24hrs, she's on a 20/4 atm, switching to 18/6 next week when i hit her with her half strength nutes.. Not that yours isnt looking good- just a thought frm my grow? Anyways Hope all goes well.

Thanks for dropping by Smokem!
How far are you keeping your 400 watt lamp above your girls?
Ive been watering with about a 6.2 PH, and 1/4 nutes. My temps have been staying at 79 degrees consistantly in my tent.
the closet where I got My 3 new baby girls are fluctuating between 79, and 81, I want to put them in the tent this weekend after I put them in there 1 gallon pots. Oh yea I am using sensi grow a and b, B52, Voodoo Juice for nutes, I am planning on bumping up the nutes on the bigger one this weekend to 1/2 nutes. I am using soil for all plants, should I be feeding with nutes every time I water or should I be using plain water between feeds? I bought the Hydro nutes because I was planning on starting a DWC system that I made, but ended up doing the big one in soil, and now I think I want to have a successful grow before I get all technical.

Heres an update on the Babies, Sour D caught up with the Diesel, Critical Kali Mist is standing up.
4th_day_from_seed_SD_D_CKM.JPG

No worries mate.. I have my light at least 45 cm from bottom of globe to top of plant..A fan is in between them to move the hot air, and another above it expels air out top. The soil i make has nutes with it, so adding any more too early is bad, youre better off waiting until she has established herself. And i start at Quart strength.. You shouldnt feed nutes every water, thats overkill cos the soil maintains ntrients within it so nute build up can be caused and lock out certain nutes from being absorbed and your plant will suffer. I like soil grows, its just what ive been around mostly i guess. Reckon the smoke is smoother.. So give her nutes every 3rd water, thats about all u should have to do for veg, make sure your nutes have Nitrogen in them during veg as this is mostly used by the plant, and when you hit flower you basically drop the Nitrogen..Just P,K and minor trace elements.. I like to use Seaweed extract for growing healthy roots and plants.. Goodluk buddy.. Later, Smokem.. P/S..Dont over water either, water her,let pot dry mostly out-day or 2 pending on size, soil moisture meters are handy and cheap to have by..And water again, roots also need oxygen around em and will basically drown if not allowed to aerate a bit, or if you have larger pot like mine its not as bad at first but yeah just a thought..

Re: TG's First Grow! Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Diesel, Critical Kali Mist

I decided to do LST to my bigger plant today. Gotta say that wasnt easy, I mean it was but it just felt weird bending my baby in half:thedoubletake: any ways nothing snapped so I think its ok. I also noticed the roots coming out of the bottom of my jiffy plugs that the babies are in so I decided to transplant them.

I guess I should start flowering already on the bigger plant, I was wondering if I need to flush and should I wait to start the bloom nutes...any thoughts on this. Im trippin! anytime I change anything, but man I cant wait to get some buds going!

Bubba_Kush_50_days_from_seed_LST.jpg
5th_day_from_seed_SD_D_CKM.JPG

:peace:

Hey Pickslee, and Tailormaid thanks for checking out my grow! Ive been lucky so far but Im sure I will need all the help I can get.:peace:

Heres a update with a picture. I flipped the light to 12/12 and put in my 400w HPS bulb today.
Bubba Kush seems to be doing good after all of the bending that I did to her the other day, all of the branches are getting good light now.
the Sour D. diesel and Critacal x Kali Mist are looking good.

I sould be receiving the Co2 canisters that I bought online today, hopefully they will work well, and if anybody has used them before please, any advice would be great. I got a product called the enhancer from a company called TnB Naturals online.

Heres a pic of my baby girl 1st day flower!
Bubba_Kush_1st_day_flower.jpg

Im wondering if anybody other than myself has bent the shit out of there plant right before they go into flower. Im a total newb, I hope I dont screw this up! the electricity bill is going to be too highto be have a failure of any sort!

Hi mate, hows things..
Just looking at your girl that ur LST ing, and she is nearly identical to my work!! She has a nice ' V ' shape starting to form as a lower branch must have got the message from her main cola she was being trained and now almost has 2 main cola's - the bottom branch is nearly as thick as the main.. Im trying to grow her in an ' L ' shape across her pot, then once she over grows her pot, ill let her main stem vert til 3ft, then top her!:morenutes: Hopefully she'll respond like she has been and im hopin to better my 8 oz single plant harvest last grow, un topped or trained.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Smokem..

Im wondering if anybody other than myself has bent the shit out of there plant right before they go into flower. Im a total newb, I hope I dont screw this up! the electricity bill is going to be too highto be have a failure of any sort!

My last grow just before flower, i had tethered her branches to certain points as it was quite crowded, so i just slowly adjusted the branches over the first week or so, so that they all got enough light.. So long as nuthins snapped mate, she should fill in all the blanks with buds for ya!! Hope you get a good harvest mate.. Good luk, SMOKEM>>

Back
Top Bottom