TG's First Grow! Bubba Kush - Sour Diesel - Diesel - Critical Kali Mist

Re: TG's First Grow! Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Diesel, Critical Kali Mist

I vent into attic too but i filter through large 12" in rhino filter. They are absolutely worth every penny. I put jar of ona at duct exit last 2 weeks flower just to be certain though. Nice grow mate, uve done well.

Pic update day 65 flower, ALL of the fan leaves on the Critical Kali Mist shriveled up and fell off the sour d. And the freeby diesel from spliff seads are fine. The CKM is 90% sativa. She's still alive and finishing I started the flush last Saturday. I took off a small bud and I'm telling the truth when I say this is some of the best weed Ive ever smoked. We laughed uncontrollably for hours. The high lasted at least 4 hours, and as soon as you smoke it you want to do something. Even though I got high as hell I could think clearly and creatively. I would recommend this strain to anyone. My constant severe back pain was gone. This was off if two hits, the next day I accidentally took 3 hits, I was loaded out of my mind but in control, really good strain. I will be harvesting her this weekend.

Lol, almost forgot the picture!
image236.jpg
:peace:

Nice report! Gotta flip the pic before ya upload it.
Lol. I did flip it, it still came out upside down, I even tryed to upload it upside down. It's my phone acting crazy again.

The crazy thing is its not upside down when I look at it on my phone just the 420 mag is upside down. Whatever, you get the point. Lst in soil, and I won't be growing to much in soil from now on because I know I can get bigger yields faster.

Its all good! I like soil for now. It has been easy for me because its FFOF. I might use nutes on my auto's at 5. I have the gear to do a small DWC. Just waiting on.....

Its all good! I like soil for now. It has been easy for me because its FFOF. I might use nutes on my auto's at 5. I have the gear to do a small DWC. Just waiting on.....

You've done good with your plants. I used ffof also, I had no problems with the bubba kush, I've had some ph issues with the CKM and the sour d. Soil is just hard to deal with. Nothing against it, but with the DWC I just check the ph each day, this is really simple and change my res once every 10 days. That's it. So much easier.

Nice grow. I've yielded more from growing outdoor in soil than I ever have indoors (soil or hydro). The only thing you can speed up by going soil-less is the seedling and veg phase due to readily accessible nutes. Too bad nobody has harnessed a method of shortening a plants flowering cycle! Ill let you know when I figure it out ^^

Keep up the good work

Nice grow. I've yielded more from growing outdoor in soil than I ever have indoors (soil or hydro). The only thing you can speed up by going soil-less is the seedling and veg phase due to readily accessible nutes. Too bad nobody has harnessed a method of shortening a plants flowering cycle! Ill let you know when I figure it out ^^

Keep up the good work

Thanks,

Yea I hear what your saying, but IMO it doesn't matter wether your shortening the veg time or the flower time. In hydro your shortening your grow by about two weeks, for me that's $250 in electric bills.

I know you can get way bigger plants outdoors but that is not an option for me where I live, IMPO hydro is a more efficient way to grow indoor plants without all the headaches of soil.

Thanks for dropping by:peace:

hydro outside would be better than an outside soil grow if u had a big enough bucket for it to grow in. hydro is way more efficient than soil. maybe a 300 litre res with 1 plant and a dozen airstones would do the trick. i bet u'd get a monster.

I absolutely agree. Soil has proven to be a nightmare.. but if you live where I live soil is the easiest option to go with.. given youre running outdoor etc.. hydro allows your plants readily accessible nutes. As fast as those plants can absorb... thus shortening the amount of time it takes from seedlings & veg to flower. There is still no way to hasten the genetic flowering process a plant comes with. I recently finished an outdoor hydro grow this morning.. only reason theyre outdoor is because of electrical $$$ concerns.

Hydro is the way to go! Plus much more fun anyways

Sour D soo close to harvest!!
image458.jpg
image457.jpg
here's a pic of the Critical Kali mist harvest.
image459.jpg

Unfortunately I can't rotate the pics on my phone. The picture of the plant I chopped is CKM. Super good weed. :high-five:

The plants I have in hydro ARE WAY MORE RESINOUS than the mother plants I did in soil, and the are showing amber trichomes at 55 days flower where the soil are at 85 days flower. So the hydro plants grew 1 month faster. It's crazy but its true.

hydro all the way, its easier, cleaner, less work, better yield, better quality, faster growth, whats not to love. Only thing u need (which u should have whether growing in soil, hydro, coco, rockwool) is a quality ph meter. If u dont skimp there ur sorted bruvva.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom