I do feel they are slow to grow but then I have nothing to compare too.. I've looked at photos of plants around day 60veg and they don't seem much bigger..

I don't know really I guess. I feel that it's very slow that's all.. I feel the roots are doubling at a much quicker rate then the top.. how ever I also think that you are right @stoneotter.. very soon we will look more normal the normal

At Day 60 veg my gorilla glue was 27 inches tall and took up a 2 x 2 area.

So your plants are super duper DUPER stunted.

And you want to know why?

At Day 60 veg my gorilla glue was 27 inches tall and took up a 2 x 2 area.

So your plants are super duper DUPER stunted.

And you want to know why?

Cause I keep fucking around kong. To be fair i haven't fucked around since the big plucking adventure

@Mushie1005 I posted the thread a couple of days ago in here for kong. In there it has the time I'm sure.. I think it's about the 3rd week into the stretch and then once more a few week later ...

They've had just the blue light for the last 24hrs roughly. It could be the light but yes the do look more vibrant.. it's all healthy growth just not speedy

Fuckit ... @Kongfuzi

Shall I just flip that switch lmao.

See what happens.. no point in wasting anymore time ay???

They ain't gunna recover to full speed so let's just juice the puppas

Fuckit ... @Kongfuzi

Shall I just flip that switch lmao.

See what happens.. no point in wasting anymore time ay???

They ain't gunna recover to full speed so let's just juice the puppas
What’s the matter,what I saw they were fine ?

What’s the matter,what I saw they were fine ?

@Kongfuzi is getting in my head isn't he.. I want to get them to perform but at what stage do you just call it quits. Get them flowered and chuck in some other seeds and start again. With correct p.hs and no transplanting. No early fuck ups... a month of then doing what ever the fuck they want and then I can start a new scrogg

@Kongfuzi is getting in my head isn't he.. I want to get them to perform but at what stage do you just call it quits. Get them flowered and chuck in some other seeds and start again. With correct p.hs and no transplanting. No early fuck ups... a month of then doing what ever the fuck they want and then I can start a new scrogg
You don’t call nothing quits , your doing just fine ! I’d say patience but I ended up in the frying pan when I mentioned it . We all are going to try something new and or different! I’m getting game to something different and I tried now let’s see results on mine and YOURS to the final product!

Question is @West Hippie How long do I keep her in veg?? All year.. at what point does it become daftbto keep going I've vegged her for 2 solid month.. @Kongfuzi is right. My tent should be full but for the fuck ups along the way. They are all learning curves but at the same time. I'm burning energy producing fuck all.

Question is @West Hippie How long do I keep her in veg?? All year.. at what point does it become daftbto keep going I've vegged her for 2 solid month.. @Kongfuzi is right. My tent should be full but for the fuck ups along the way. They are all learning curves but at the same time. I'm burning energy producing fuck all.
10-12 days after taking those fan leaves (quote) into 12/12 so you can get that stretch you want!

That's what I was thinking give them ten days recovery and flip them.

I'd say I'm too impatient but I think we've been patient enough

Plus after they been flowered. I may be able to have a cheeky reveg lmao whilst the other seeds grow

That's what I was thinking give them ten days recovery and flip them.

I'd say I'm too impatient but I think we've been patient enough

Plus after they been flowered. I may be able to have a cheeky reveg lmao whilst the other seeds grow
Go burn one , you earned it ! Then the the rest of the day will go smoothly!

I burn one every hour on the hour for this reason. And forbthst reason I need to stop pissing about as I smoke 1/4oz a daily.. on a bad day I can smoke up to a oz in 3days. So I really need to start producing so I can start cooking and stop killing my lungs... £60 a time

Welcome to the emotional rollercoaster. You're on it now and will be for quite some time. What matters is that you learn. You're hitting that nail on the head. Yes they are small for the time the have lived, but they have lived and you made that happen. Feel free to flip whenever you like. Personally if they seem to be growing I'd let them go a week or the 10 days you were talking about. Every time I see them they do look a bit better in spite of size. I'm on the coaster every day.

Welcome to the emotional rollercoaster. You're on it now and will be for quite some time. What matters is that you learn. You're hitting that nail on the head. Yes they are small for the time the have lived, but they have lived and you made that happen. Feel free to flip whenever you like. Personally if they seem to be growing I'd let them go a week or the 10 days you were talking about. Every time I see them they do look a bit better in spite of size. I'm on the coaster every day.

Haha yh isn't it just an emotional ride... I'm invested in these two plants you are right.. and I will give them the 10days. Maybe when the go into flower they will surprise heavily maybe they won't. 7 days left and we shall see where we are at.. to be fair I still think they will do well. I'm just more eager to get another rotation going and start again.

What are people thoughts on the reveg... a topic discussed by many for years?? I feel it would be worth it if done right

Well day 4 after there big clip and I swear they are overly bushy again.. I might have pulled a few more leaves away..the one on the right especially. It was waaaaay bushy.

The branches keep getting thicker and inch by inch they are getting bigger....
This was before
20190119_193735.jpg

This is after
20190119_195747.jpg

There's s few bonus ones in there.. I havnt checked ph today I'm presuming they are both around 6.3 as it's not been raising very quickly, which is a bonus

Attachments

• 20190119_195755.jpg
    20190119_195755.jpg
    865.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20190119_195752.jpg
    20190119_195752.jpg
    981.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20190119_193748.jpg
    20190119_193748.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 20190119_193745.jpg
    20190119_193745.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 87
It’s doing exactly what you need it to do , you need that new growth for the stretch! Tuck some if you believe they are in the way ! There’s going to be bud pods every where !

Well day 4 after there big clip and I swear they are overly bushy again.. I might have pulled a few more leaves away..the one on the right especially. It was waaaaay bushy.

The branches keep getting thicker and inch by inch they are getting bigger....
This was before
20190119_193735.jpg

This is after
20190119_195747.jpg

There's s few bonus ones in there.. I havnt checked ph today I'm presuming they are both around 6.3 as it's not been raising very quickly, which is a bonus

If you were planning on leaving them for 10 days and flipping them but you continue to defoliate and strip them then they won’t have the recovery time you were talking about. Why not just flip them and let them go. Do a defoil at Day 21 and leave them until harvest.

Just my 2 cents

Dont be afraid to let it get a little bushy.. You aren't in flowering mode yet where the light really matters. Ppl can "veg" a plant with little light at all but will get piss poor results in flower. Let them grow, get healthy, then chop. Repeat said process.

Its almost like you see a new leaf and chop the old one that came out before. lol

I mean really these plants have been through hell and back and probably twice over (transplants, defoliations, PH issues, sudden change to root system, some sort of tea thing mid veg, topped, more defoliations) I think I got them all.. lol leave them for 10 days let them fill out soak up the light chop em down the day before and again 21 days into flower and once more if you feel at 45.

Just my $0.02 after all I am only on my first grow.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom