Th34v4t4r's Soil Sensi Skunk 1st Grow 1st Journal

i would get coco coir better than clay balls xD i don't like them that much and getting de 40 l smart pot is awesome. And try to keep plucking leafs of them to a minimum i do it heavy once every so weeks pulling a leaf every day will keep stress in them and will slowdown growth. Beter just let it go and tie it here and there. And 3 weeks later lolypop and defoliate them. And when in flower only after the stretch one defoliation and lolypop and than maybe in the last 3 weeks removing some huge leafs if they block light to lower parts.

so if a leaf falls off its oke to pick it and remove.

Coco coir it is then... I'll order that tonight and another 25l of canna terra soil. Unless there's any other recommendations on a soil.

I'd like to try the dwc but like one guy said. If I get crack a soil grow then don't try a dwc setup lol.

Anyways just checked my tent after few hours with all lights on.. by now it is usually up at 33°c but with the extractor tugging the air out it's sat happily at 25.9°c... so 26c

Humidity is only 42% though.. and I want 60.for veg I think.. I might have a wet towel in there but I don't want to induce mold so if I so I'll have to change towels every few days and wash em inbetween.

sounds good and i a RH of 40 isn't that bad i veg and clone at 40% xD my flower room even likes to drop to 20%. And THE GUY was right dwc is not that hard but its nice to have a soul grow under your belt makes it easier to figure out what you like better. And canna makes nice soil coco coir and has great fertilizers. Never used canna personally but a friend of myn grows with it and does so for years so i think its good XP i personally grow with plagron and this works great for me.

I want to still predominantly use soil still though.. the coco will be to give more airation through the soil.. I also don't want soil at the bottom of the pots and round the sides. so basically sourounding the perimeter. Then the middle soil with a few dozen balls sprinkled through out.

That way I get to keep the good news of the soil and the goodness of coco and use them to provide double the goodness to my baby girl

I just don't like the fact it takes a week to dry. I flushed them Sunday so it's been 3/4 days and it's still know where near dry enough for my liking.. I reckon 2 more days before its dry then I'll be giving her a couple of extra starve days, get her stretching out a little bit.. she might get one more watering in this pot before a transplant.

So.... today's been a pretty bad day... I've had to wrap the tent up and move it 100miles...

Misses decided this morning she didn't want to be with me.. since her parents owned the house I've had to get out of dodge.. whole set up has been on my van in carrier bag.. i cnt bring in to the new place till dark .... but thats all irrelevent... right now I'm just shattered.

Hopefully I'll be set up again tonight.. be a late fricking night though

I'm not going to lie.. if I can salvage anything out of this I will... Just got it all out the bags and in a temp cupboard... ( that isn't light tight lmao)

And I have a broken bulb cfl.. fuming...
Guess the glass could symbolize my relationship... what's fucked can't be unfucked lma

So.... today's been a pretty bad day... I've had to wrap the tent up and move it 100miles...

Misses decided this morning she didn't want to be with me.. since her parents owned the house I've had to get out of dodge.. whole set up has been on my van in carrier bag.. i cnt bring in to the new place till dark .... but thats all irrelevent... right now I'm just shattered.

Hopefully I'll be set up again tonight.. be a late fricking night though

Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope your life settles down. Kaos is the worst thing when things don't seem to go right.

Haha boys boys.. yeah your all right to be fair.. she smoked just as much as me lmao... horrible though cause she didn't talk to me she just told me it was over and she didn't love me no more. 4yrs wasted and 4days of tears. Few smokes and here I am

Delivering the update... we've moved her into a cupboard.. I've not brought myself to be able to get my tent out the van and set up where I am now...

When I black bagged them. After 12 hours in the bag they came out rather swetty.. not going to lie she was dripping head to toe... any way I've left her alone for a few days.. no not the misses ffs she left me...

She seems to have had a little stretch as well.. tomorrow will bebthe first time I feed her since I did all the flushing about a week ago.

The new growth has no signs of deficiency and even the plant in recovery has had a little stretch...ive got a few photos to upload in a sec...

We have quite a lot of colas forming and they are all turning up... I do need to get it in the tent however and start scrogging down... I've just been abit too emosh to deal with it all right now.. the whole set up has been in my van for 4 days now lol. And i can't just walk it in through thw day. Has to be a 2am jobby wheb folk are asleep.. also its not so private here as it was at my last home.. so I'm worried about having it running now.. however I'm not a quitter as my misses will find out after she's had some space to think about what is going off.. any ways I'll pop in sometime soon with another update..

O.s tits and tyres are fucking nightmares haha

Hey guys. So errmI thought I needed to what with you guys another big change... the ramifications and consequences of bagging a plant and moving it across country and having it sat in a back for 12-15hrs after it just had it's dark period.. so let's say 20hrs of no light..... it's been about 5 days since that tragic day it self... any way to the point..

I came home today and had a little check on them and I noticed some very peculiar 1 pistols all over the colas... well I've done it... I didn't want to so soon but let's face it she is a go 6 weeks old now anyway... but yes she's gone into flower... well they both have... and fuck me the dwarf plant has some tasty pistols a shed load of fresh green leafage and has become taller. Not a lot. She's still stumpy but she's doing her thing still so that a bonus.. the pictures are of when I noticed them

To be fair I realized I could start smelling them and that was a give away too.. a nice aroma of citrus... well there has only been one thing To do.. in the pictures above you can see the dwarf plant has a shit load of foliage it's a bush. A little mushroom.. any way I decided to lollipop it best I could . There was alot of stumpy leafy growth.. looked like cabbage.. we took away all the leafs that showed deficiancies and it left a love green bush with like 6 very small main colas in a very tight nit group.. all of which have pistols...

But the main event is big betty herself.. well when I gave Bilbo Baggins a pinching all round I decided it's only right betty has a few fan leaves pulled off to.. not quite a lollipoping but we've opened her up and spread her legs wide.. got the bondage straps out and left her there in all her glory..

I'll get the light off and grab a picture aswell...

I need to get them back in the tent as well still. Just don't know where to set it up .. not got a basement like before lmao...

So Yh that's that... if you want an easy flower turn.. bag the fuckers drive 50mile 1 way and 50mile back.. stick um back the light and wait a week haha...

Nice to know there doing just fine now. All deficiancies seem to be corrected shame it's not the same with me and my ex.. who still won't talk to me so fuck her lmao

Comments welcome below

Check up complete.. so run down is... I have super lsteed the Bilbo Baggins down.. she was really interweaved with tje branchs tieing herself up in knots. Poked a few plant ties into the soil in just hooked them round and layed her as flat as i could.

I have also added the cfl i have left... in will replace the bulb at some point but for now sod it. I just want some extra red on them...

And now betty has lifted all her colas... and she's popping away now... both plants were dry so I gave a little water again... I'm going to give nutes on next feeding it's been a while bless them..

Still trying to figure out where to put tent it's not exactly small. And it'll definitely shock me mother when she sees it... fuck it lol. So yeah that's it for today guys

Got the tent back up... being one light down suck absolute ass aswell.. id like to flank the plants left and right. Ill need to order a new one but right now.. moneys stretched. Im looking for a new pot as well because I think she's a little root bound.

Back
Top Bottom