Th34v4t4r's Soil Sensi Skunk 1st Grow 1st Journal

Yh 300w cfl o thought they were cheap to run?? I'll have a look at hps but I don't want a raging heat source inside my house lmao... idlike to pick up 2 red spec leds and daisy chain with the viperspectra I got...

is a good option to but a watt is a watt so a 300w cfl will use that xD so better use a HPS. Plus the tec behind hid lighting is huge and big for 40 years at least. LED is still in baby shoes but they are good and grow awesome bud and will get better so buying leds lights from a company will help them to build better next year. Hid is there for years and there awsome thats why there still used that much and there cheap. and remember a watt is a watt how it gets used is something els and a 250w hps is way more efficient than a 250w cfl, it produces a lot more useable light for your plants. And if you never had one i suggest getting one to try i think you will like it and the 150 to 400w hps lights are good to handel in a tent. Take a look at my grow i use a 150w hps and 2 180w led panels in a 55x70 cm footprint
:p

I'll definatly look at it. But we've got another update.. I've got a bigger pot and some soil... it's just some cheap mature pottigmg mix with peat grit and compost.. say its got nutrients for 6weeks. Better not use my nute for at least 2 hey lol..

Anyway first time reporting and I may have made a few mistakes.. I may have filled the pot with too much soil the root ball stuck half way out the top of the pot .. so we've improvised a little bit lmao.

Also whilst repotting.. when turning it the right way round to sit it in the pot some soil pulled and I'm sure I felt roots rip apart I slammed it down quickly but it was scary and didn't dare lift her again.. so the improvisation with a cut in half pot came into play.... Plus said it means I have more room to go down lmao

I've all so done a bit of lst again and pulled the branches left and right so they are not directly above each other.. anyway I hope and pray I didn't do too much damage and the soil will be fine etc.. I mixed it with some big ads stones aswel...

Not really alot to add today guys... all the colas are picking up Nicely.. how ever one maybe 2 seem to not have much about them like the rest.. weather there just new growth or not in not sure..

All the leaves are pricked up into the air and they seem to be happy ... the sound of Velcro being pulled apart when I transplanted (suspected mass root tearing apart in the ball).. hopefullynthere hasn't been to much damage or stress and as I say she seen to be more then fine right now.

no drooping. No yellowing. No holes in the leaves. No deformities.. I think our past sin have been forgiven if I'm honest..
And my relationship still isnt fixed lmao.. one of my girls cant talk (the plant) and the other wont talk pmsl..

It also take so long to upload photos where I am so I'm gunna try and spreadbthem apart a little bit more

lil tearing at the roots ist that bad, i cut 3/4 of the roots of my mom almost every 2 months. And she is pretty happy the day after that lots of new growth ect....

and bitches right he
:rolleyes: i still don't understand what there wanting half the time. With there focking saying one thing and meaning something els.... Happy that at least my plants and my cat talk normal xD

Thats good stuff to know. Happy it won't affect anything.... and Yh apparentlynive not listens for 2 years.. we moved house last year been on 2 cruises and her parents spent 7g on a van for me 3minths ago lmao... but apparently it's been 2years

Now then new update day... since transplant ive only fed water straight out the tap.. another day or 2 I'm going to chuck in some nutes to see what happens.. I only have my base nutes. I'm thinking of shortening the dosage of a slightly because it wont need so much nitrogen...

I got more plant ties out and bent a few more colas back down... they have all popped up again just lovely

They were last night..

These are just now

I just can't wait for the buds to fully develop in a few weeks.. oh exciting times boys and girls...

Just pulled up a chair and finished reading your Journal. You look like your landing on your feet and plowing ahead. I like the way you manifolded the plant. It will really help increase your yield.

Thanks troy... im still learning but as you might have seen... there was a few personal problems as well as horticultural lmao..

I really wanted a sea of green.. for now the best I have is dear oad betty . I wanted her to be begged for atleast another month but shit happens... I've got my arse into gear and just got my old job back down these ways so I'm looking to get that bulb back in there..

Anyway any tips/advice always welcome if you want to chuck your 10pence in lmao...

Everytime I open the tent and see my make shift pot I piss my self.. I need to get the 40l fabroc smart pot quick time lmao... I will get this one finished . I just dontnthink it'll be what in hoped

Thanks troy... im still learning but as you might have seen... there was a few personal problems as well as horticultural lmao..

I really wanted a sea of green.. for now the best I have is dear oad betty . I wanted her to be begged for atleast another month but shit happens... I've got my arse into gear and just got my old job back down these ways so I'm looking to get that bulb back in there..

Anyway any tips/advice always welcome if you want to chuck your 10pence in lmao...

Everytime I open the tent and see my make shift pot I piss my self.. I need to get the 40l fabroc smart pot quick time lmao... I will get this one finished . I just dontnthink it'll be what in hoped

Yeah...I'm not going to end up with what I thought as well. But next time.......look out!!!!

Hey guys how are we all... I've just given betty a drink... mixed up some base nutes.. I've made it a little stronger with the ratio on the b side. Just fiddling really but we will see what happens.

She' has began to stretch.. the hairs are getting long and you can see colas forming every where now... promising stuff I reckon.. I think we are about 2 weeks into flower.. I've lost my schedule lmao. That don't matta though.. if I can't tell a ripe bud for the picking I don't deserve to smoke. Lmao

Hi guys. Been a whilensince updated again... it's awfully quiet.. so I fed her a nutrient solution 2days ago and I've also brought a scrogg net into play...the gaps are a bit big bit it's better then plant tying everywhere lol... I think we're about 17days into a 50day flower schedule.. I'm going to increase the dosage of nutrients in then next feed. I have no boosters atm just basic nutes.

Since I've stopped lowering my ph and just running water or water with nute.. there's no sign of any problems... Evan the dwarfed out puppa is starting to strtch
I'm not expecting to much from it but hey atleast she budding lol...

So another 30 days we should have somthing to show for this circus show lmao..

You should get a nice burst of growth out of that girl starting now. Nice structure!

Yeah I'm expecting her to start growing in height... I need to keep an eye on the cfl to keep it a few inches above the conopy line..

And yeah with the structure I was hoping to have 4 min branches then everything coming off them.. I wanted a wide and low canopy. I'm happy with it.. I can't count the bud site there's so many.. also I know I need to remove some green leafage to open it up more and I want to lollipop weak lowr branches.. I just don't know what to pick lmao... .. now's where you need a few grows under your belt to have the confidence your not harming then lmao

Back
Top Bottom