0052198.JPG
0071815.JPG
0081650.JPG

It seems to be growing in clusters of nugs:

0061937.JPG

I just shake it when I want all those dead leaves to fall off I'm lazy :tokin:

Grand Daddy Purple x Thai Stick:

0022582.JPG

I burnt them two up just now (barely got an orange Zigg Zagg around it) . I kinda had a feeling from looking at it I wasn't gonna be impressed by the buzz. Maybe it'll cure out better; I can smell the Sativa in it. I'll give it a so-so for now just to be nice bein' the holidays and all. :)

Hi Chimp been here checkin things out and the Thai is still kickin. I hope she turns out to be awesome smoke.
I have 4 seeds of Thai stick and I am hopin to get a female and a male to cross for some seeds I won't be startin my grow until after xmas (too many visitors) anyway good luck finishing up the Thai stick!

Hi Chimp been here checkin things out and the Thai is still kickin. I hope she turns out to be awesome smoke.
I have 4 seeds of Thai stick and I am hopin to get a female and a male to cross for some seeds I won't be startin my grow until after xmas (too many visitors) anyway good luck finishing up the Thai stick!

Thanks :) Be careful with that Thai Stick father it'll have a lot of flowers pollen goes everywhere! This Thai Stick plant is cleanin' my clock I hope it makes it too:

0012660.JPG
0061940.JPG
0081652.JPG

Even the hairs have hairs :)

0071817.JPG

Really long branches, but they're covered with buds; I can see why they process Thai Stick the way they do (tied to a stick, that is nyuk nyuk nyuk):

0042338.JPG
0052214.JPG
0071827.JPG

I've got to tie the lower branches to some bamboo stakes. These are what most of them are doing now that weight is forming on the ends:

0061950.JPG

This thing is going corner to corner in a 3' x 3' tent; it takes up a lot of room :jawdropper: It don't like being topped either. Or bent over. Or LST'ed. Or overwatered. Or overfed. :xmas:

This thing is going corner to corner in a 3' x 3' tent; it takes up a lot of room It don't like being topped either. Or bent over. Or LST'ed. Or overwatered. Or overfed.

Hmmm.... Fortune chimp say

~ Weaser and Thai stick -big plobrems in futule

You're getting some decent buds though, unlike the OTH. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah that I can say about it I'm gonna get some weed :)
Hmmm.... Fortune chimp say

~ Weaser and Thai stick -big plobrems in futule
Next time I do these in the Spring I'm going no mercy in SSM#4 Advanced or Roots Organics soil. After the first month I'm gonna put them in a big pot of straight Happy Frog top dressed with Superswell 0-7-0, doing light waterings and two compost teas per month (made from worm castings).
looks so good.

you have done a great job.

:goodjob:
Thanks I'll eventually get the hang of these hard to grow Sativas and they'll look better.

I'll be hitting you up for any tips you have, soon-ish.....ok? No space to flower the latest TS and see if it's female. With the Thai stick and it's clones, and the old Thai stick male I'm nursing along, and three flowering Malawis, and their clones which I have to continue to find space for till I choose the best Malawi, and the other strains, I'm too busy making things difficult for myself.

You should see my shit I'm really making things difficult for myself :) A six plant LA Affie grow, 6 Chem Ds and a few other plants starting into flower, 2 Chem D parents breeding in a locker, this Thai Stick plant with an Ak47 plus 3 Hippie Killer plants in there too pretty close to chop, two 1024 plants and a GDP halfway into flower, and assorted clones just starting plus three ready to start flowering out soon but nowhere to put them.

Really long branches, but they're covered with buds; I can see why they process Thai Stick the way they do (tied to a stick, that is nyuk nyuk nyuk):

0042338.JPG
0052214.JPG
0071827.JPG

I've got to tie the lower branches to some bamboo stakes. These are what most of them are doing now that weight is forming on the ends:

0061950.JPG

This thing is going corner to corner in a 3' x 3' tent; it takes up a lot of room :jawdropper: It don't like being topped either. Or bent over. Or LST'ed. Or overwatered. Or overfed. :xmas:

Pistols everywhere man. That thing looks like it is going to flower forever PC

:thumb:I see you are still growing sweet 420 flowers:love:
Happy Hols my Chimp of a brother:thumb:

Happy Holidays to you and the misses too Jaga :)

15 weeks eh? They look like they could go another month easily if not 2 :-/ you have more patients then most it would seem

Having a decent supply of weed helps the patience thing a lot. I've been running this tent at 11.5 on and 12.5 off thinking it would put most of these closer to the breeder's flowering times, but it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference. I could deal with 3-4 more weeks, but I hope it's not 7-8 more.

Happy Holidays to you and the misses too Jaga :)

Having a decent supply of weed helps the patience thing a lot. I've been running this tent at 11.5 on and 12.5 off thinking it would put most of these closer to the breeder's flowering times, but it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference. I could deal with 3-4 more weeks, but I hope it's not 7-8 more.

Having a decent supply built up definitely helps the patience a little bit esp when dealing with a legendary strain such as this. I really hope it's closer to 3-4 weeks though do your sake. You always have so much going on I'm sure there's something you have ready to take it place.

Back
Top Bottom