Thai Stick

Yeah you won't regret growing this one except for the time it takes to be done. This is the only weed I've smoked so far that matches up to the word racy they tag to these Sativa buzzes. It's all to the head so I bet it'll be really good in a few weeks. I smoked this much of it so far:

0042382.JPG

You can see the slobber on it too where I took it out of my mouth to take a pic sorry 'bout that! :) That blunt's a little shorter now and so is the amount of time I'm going to wait to grow this strain again. :trance:

PotChimp's Unofficial Smoke report - This blunt's handin' me my a$$ in a hat..... :thumb:

:yahoo::party::blunt:

The fluffy ones can be sneaky like that. :laugh: Congrats! :bravo:

several years ago, i was a newbie. and, i got these "thai skunk" seeds. ten regs. only a few popped. and they were males. i have a feminized small "Full Moon" im trying. here is a day or so old pic. i hope its good.
P1232289.JPG

Thai Stick; total weight minus one fat blunt - 2.75 oh-zees not bad! :tokin:

0012737.JPG

I'll be doing this strain again as soon as Spring is here. I'll do a pollination of one of the females so I have seeds in the future also. I'm going to grow them in an organic soil mix. Thanks everybody for the support and good wishes and good luck doing this strain. :)

:420:

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

great job! takes a lot of patience to wait 18 weeks.
looks like some grade A smoke. im a quality over quantity type of guy.

im currently working on a sativa hybrid. Golden Goat x marley. check it out if ya get a minute. link in my sig.

Thanks Chimp. And congratulations on finally harvesting that thing! It feels like it's been a loooooong time since I first subbed to this journal. An A+ to you for effort, and to all of us for never giving up, and for living this long.

Stellar work PotChimp! :bravo:

That was a tough one to nurse for all that time, and it turned out beautifully! Hyuuuuge envy over here ... :love:

Thai Stick; total weight minus one fat blunt - 2.75 oh-zees not bad! :tokin:

0012737.JPG

I'll be doing this strain again as soon as Spring is here. I'll do a pollination of one of the females so I have seeds in the future also. I'm going to grow them in an organic soil mix. Thanks everybody for the support and good wishes and good luck doing this strain. :)

:420:

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

I'm glad you saw this all the way through Chimp. You did a pretty stellar job man. :thumb: nice yield. I hope it lives up to the expectation.

Bummer man sorry to hear that. :(
I'm going to do the rest of my Thai Stick seeds around the end of March or so. I need to have my 2-1/2' x 2-1/2' tent clear for six 2 gallon pots of the organic soil mix I'll be using. Then after growing them under a 250 watt Agrosun bulb running 24/0 for 3 weeks I'll go to 11.5/12.5 to finish them out (using compost teas). And of course one trimmed up male to put in my locker and get pollen from on the side. :thumb: I want more of these seeds.
I've been ill for days; couldn't stand up during the worst of it. Sorry it took me so long to get back to everybody thanks for the good words and karma. My GDP S1 and Super Skunk grows are okay, but yellow from being too close to the light and being too dry. Just couldn't get to them but they'll pull out of it and be okay. I can't wait to see how everybody else does with their Thai Stick seeds! :) Oh, I still have to check that branch from the Thai Stick female that I pollinated with the old male Thai Stick pollen (the tag fell off the branch I did it to, so I'm just gonna have to keep on tokin' 'til I find some if they're there). If I get any, I'll post it on my new journal in a few months. I put the branch from the GDP x Thai Stick that I repollinated with Thai Stick in a separate jar; I'll check that soon to see if any of the pollen took and post the results here.

i have never grow thai, except the current "full moon" i have going. it dos not look super dupe sativa, like your real thing. but, i have read, that females are rare in the thai world? i got my five fem seeds from nircanna. grows kind of pale, like its low on N, gave it some mg, no change. and, its seems to be nute shy..........

Back
Top Bottom