Thank You all so much!

dakotamoon

Normally, we only get growers with "problems", and "issues"! So I thought I'd post about my first COCO grow .. and how amazingly well it is growing. I don't have any issues or problems, other than the "Big One" ... my plants just won't quit growing. [please no posts about how to fix this "problem"]

Here is plant #1: A CBDCritical at 4 days into bloom, I thought I'd better prune now before it gets too late.

I'm a rookie coco grower, but with all the help I have been given here.... (So many people to thank)!

As stated these plants are now in bloom stage, but I thought I'd better prune them one more time.

Some history: In my first grow .. a soil grow - when I learned so much - resulted in exactly 1.6 ounces of pot. 3 x 3 tent .. root rot- very many critters .. very long story -

So this is my first COCO grow. So far I have harvested over 4 pounds of trim from my 4 plants! (2x CBDCritical, 2x Afghani Kush)

I decraboxylated 2 of those pounds of trim yesterday, and made brownies.. very nice mild high .. and this is before bloom stage.

The major difference between Coco and Soil: No critters with coco .. so far not a single one.

After today's trimming, I will have over 6 pounds of trim, compare that to the 1.6 ounces of my first grow!

So many people on this forum are responsible for this, thanks to Cultivator for his "tome" on Coco grows. Thanks to Chris, GR and so many others who have shared so much.

I LOVE COCO! Watering my ladies every day, has gotten me so much more involved with my grow! Now I see my plants several times daily and can respond to their needs, with my soil grow .. I would go days not knowing what is going on with my plants.. with Coco ... you know right away when something is wrong.

Anyway, I wanted to post a "positive" post, just to let you know how amazing the "help" on this forum is.

Listen to these people here, there is a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you all so much.

Attachments

• CBDCritical Feb 16 2019 (a).JPG
    CBDCritical Feb 16 2019 (a).JPG
    716 KB · Views: 54
  • CBDCritical Feb 16 2019 (b).JPG
    CBDCritical Feb 16 2019 (b).JPG
    661.2 KB · Views: 46
  • CBDCritical Feb 16 2019 (c).JPG
    CBDCritical Feb 16 2019 (c).JPG
    654.6 KB · Views: 46
Back