Thank You Crop King

bittercoldold

Been a bit since I been on but things are going along great. I was the winner of the video contest for summer here, just wanted to post an update and say I received my Purple Kush, Green Crack, Bubba Kush, and Dark angel about a week after the contest ended( fast even with freebies lol) then it was some time before I received the swag or gear pack,but I just got that as well and all I can say is wow. You guys are amazing. Tshirt, cool socks, Grinders(plural lol) Trich Scope, papers, cleaning tray, custom king jars, some hat pins nd othe knick knack items, and best of all a new set of Bubble Bags! I couldn't believe it!. I will get some pics up shortly with some budshots from last harvest( which is bout cured and tasting great already) as well as shots of some fresh trim run bubble hash from my new bags crop king hooked up.

Seriously impressed.

I got this in the mail today.totally unexpected...the seeds I won were great..this is just ausome..cropkingseeds is truly the king..no one does what they do..very generous. .thanks again to all the staff..
20161019_182128.jpg

I bought some CKS seeds locally and been growing them out. I think Im going to place a order with them for some other strains to play with. They seem to have some of the best customer service I have ever seen! Good work Crop King Seeds!!!

How do you get that shit lol
I did place an order shortly after and received it in record time with some freebies. They all grew out excellent so I placed another order a few days ago. Searching for a keeper pheno of green crack and and purple Kush and going to try there sour jack out :)

420-magazine-mobile1050654781.jpg

I did place an order shortly after and received it in record time with some freebies. They all grew out excellent so I placed another order a few days ago. Searching for a keeper pheno of green crack and and purple Kush and going to try there sour jack out :)

420-magazine-mobile1050654781.jpg
Yeah I've been telling my gf our next grow will probably be purple kush and dark devil. Turning into a seed junkie lol

Back
Top Bottom