Thank you Kansas!

I have to admit, Trump did, or started doing exactly what he was voted in for, I sure could go for a few narcissistic tweets about now, and gas being a buck a gallon, and not having to put a down payment on groceries :rofl: ...I bleed red and I vote red, just me, and what I want :thumb:

But, on the same note, I still respect the office of the President, even if I don't like the guy, in this case I feel sorry for him, his mental capacity has turned against him, and he no longer understands what he's doing...

I fought for this country, straight out of high school, and made a career out of it, my choice, but if I knew I was fighting for illegal immigrants to come here and use up all our resources, or for a man to say he's a woman, and participate in women's sports, and then be mad when people disagree...I fought for the freedom of an individual to choose, not force some one else's choice, I fought for the American way, I fought because back then it was the honorable thing to do, I came back to nothing that I fought for, it's a pansy ass snowflake of a world our kids have inherited, and I for one am sorry...I'm rambling and getting upset :rofl: I need to go smoke :lot-o-toke: peace brother :snowboating:
Thank you for your service my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I was just informed that a post by me was deleted for not being growing related. But I still see several posts not appearing to be growing related. Is there a reason why my post was singled out @420 Magazine ? The reason I ask is for future reference. CL🍀 :thanks:
Sorry CaptainLucky, we are still working out the kinks of the new guidelines and advisory system. It appears that your post was a response to a deleted post so it got the same treatment. We will look into the rest of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom