Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Crop King Seeds

Jacob Redmond

Please join us in thanking Crop King Seeds for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the gracious and continuous support of sponsors such as Crop King Seeds. We ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction

Crop King Seeds is a Canada-based marijuana breeder which features 20 high quality cannabis strains in feminized, auto-flowering, and regular varieties. The company has 30+ outlets in Canada and growing.

Started in 2005, Crop King Seeds has been perfecting the genetics of the cannabis plant for medical and commercial growers seeking the highest potency levels and the largest harvests. Ideal for beginners and advanced growers alike, their seeds from classic strains to new age hybrids.

Available Products

Contact Information

Crop King Seeds
Phone: 1844 CROP KING (1844 276 7546)
#1405, 207 West Hastings
Vancouver, B.C.
V6B 1H7
Canada

Thank you Crop King Seeds for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

I really love your web store, CropKing Seeds.

Your THC and CBD charts make it easier for medical marijuana customers to find the perfect strains for making medicines for cancer cures, pain management, anxiety issues, seizure issues, etc.

I find your store the easiest to navigate and make selections. I'm the sort of person that can take several hours weighing the pros and cons of which strains to get for treating various issues. I'm impressed!
:welldone:

Buy Autoflowering and Feminized Marijuana Seeds | Crop King Seeds
Buy Autoflowering and Feminized Marijuana Seeds | Crop King Seeds

I really love your web store, CropKing Seeds.

Your THC and CBD charts make it easier for medical marijuana customers to find the perfect strains for making medicines for cancer cures, pain management, anxiety issues, seizure issues, etc.

I find your store the easiest to navigate and make selections. I'm the sort of person that can take several hours weighing the pros and cons of which strains to get for treating various issues. I'm impressed!
:welldone:

Page Not Found - Crop King
Page Not Found - Crop King

It's great that you like our site. Yes, make sure that it's user-friendly.

Back
Top Bottom