Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Female-Seeds

The General

Please join me in thanking Female-Seeds for renewing their sponsorship to help further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as Female-Seeds we would not be able to continue operating a complicated website such as this for very long. If you appreciate the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
Female-seeds.co.uk has a great range of female seeds in stock from all the top seed banks including Barney's farm female seeds, Greenhouse feminised seeds and the Female seeds team. They always have lots of free seeds to give away so check their website often. They stock a huge range of feminized auto flowering seeds from the likes of Shortstuff Seedbank and the Joint Doctor. They sell the biggest range of auto flowering cannabis seeds anywhere in the world.

Products Available
Here are some examples of the seeds that Female-seeds.co.uk caries. Female seed's C99 is an improved version of the Brother's Grimm classic Cinderella 99 which has bewitched cannabis connoisseurs for decades. The C99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. It resembles the high and the taste of an exceptional sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower, but the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks. Female seed's Co Lemon Kush is a Chitral kush from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan. With an unique strong herbal lemon smell and taste. It is mostly indica with small hard nugs. Stoney, yet high all around buzz. So, despite the indica heritage, it leans to a sativa-ish high and is therefore a favorite amongst the connoisseurs of the medical community in Holland since the early 90s. The yield is average to good with very white high resin buds. It's flowering time is about 8 - 9 weeks.

female-seeds-c99-m-2865.jpg
female-seeds-co-lemon-kush-m-9347.jpg

Contact Information
JWL
PO BOX 59
Ilminster, Somerset, TA19 0AJ, UK

Phone
+44 (0) 7855 784 434​

i was highly satisfied with their lemon kush,100% germ rate so far and the final product was pretty and effective
thumbs up from me

Back
Top Bottom