Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor Mars-Hydro

Ron Strider

Please join us in thanking Mars-Hydro for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 24 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Mars-Hydro, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

Mars-Hydro
Mars-Hydro has been the innovative leader of LED grow light manufacturing since 2009. All the research, design, development, production and testing is conducted by their own teams of experts. With all the expertise 'in-house' the speed-to-market, ability to respond to consumer needs and quality control throughout the process have kept Mars-Hydro ahead of the pack.

Every Mars light comes with a 2 year warranty. Every element that goes into their products must pass stringent performance and durability tests - following strict development guidelines and quality engineering is how they can make this guarantee.

From their own factory in Shenzhen, China, Mars sell their products directly to customers, cutting out all the usual supply chain that raises prices. To protect customers' privacy, cut costs and reduce delivery time, Mars have acquired warehouses in the UK, the US and Australia. Customs have already been cleared and all necessary import costs have been paid. Nor, unless stated, are there any additional obligations or costs on the part of customers when ordering directly from the website.

All Mars-Hydro products are CE, RoHS and ETL certified for government inspections and should customers have a requirement for any additional certifications, they are welcome to contact Mars directly for support. All their power cords are UL certified. They pride themselves in using superior components and adhering to stringent quality manufacturing processes, so have passed and maintained all government standards.

When it comes to the lights themselves, Mars-Hydro offer a comprehensive range. Within their Mars Pro II series, Mars Pro series, Mars II series and Reflector series, there will a light to suit the needs of any grower, from individual beginner to professional business. They also offer a series of LED Growbars and a range of quality tents.

Mars-Hydro - Offering quality LED grow lights at an affordable price since 2009.

4020_4.jpg
etl256_1_2.jpg
etl192_1.jpg
1_1_8_5.jpg

Contact

Address:

LongGang District Shenzhen,
China 518115

Email:
Sales: info@mars-hydro.com
Warranty: solutions@mars-hydro.com
Shipment: service@mars-hydro.com

Thank you Mars-Hydro for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

:circle-of-love:Thanks for all of 420 members here.:thanks:
Mars-hydro first on 420magazine was June 13th,2014,soon will be our 4th anniversaries.All of your support and understanding for these years,we are very appreciated,we will keep improving our products and service.without you guys, none of them will happen:thanks:
In order to express our thankfulness,we will have hold a activity on June 13th to celebrate with you guys together.:cheer:

I'd just like to thank Sara and Lucy for the help they gave me. 2 months short of 3yrs with my 96x3 led panel it began to have a few problems half the panel has gone out but a few emails later and I have all the parts to fix it being delivered to me so I can continue on my merry growing way. under 2 yrs they replace or repair the panel and over 2yrs but under 3 yrs they give you the parts DIY. Ill keep you posted as to how that goes.

:high-five:Try our best to help our customer is one of the important job we should do.I'm glad you are satisfied with our service.:thanks:
I'd just like to thank Sara and Lucy for the help they gave me. 2 months short of 3yrs with my 96x3 led panel it began to have a few problems half the panel has gone out but a few emails later and I have all the parts to fix it being delivered to me so I can continue on my merry growing way. under 2 yrs they replace or repair the panel and over 2yrs but under 3 yrs they give you the parts DIY. Ill keep you posted as to how that goes.

Only a few short 48 hours ago, I became a Mars-Hydro owner of a Reflector 96. There has been a noticeable growth explosion already. And this is right at the 12/12 flip. As stated previously, Sara and Lucy are awesome. Great customer service and even better at chatting and offering kudos for plants well grown. Thank you to Mars-Hydro for being a 420Magazine sponsor. Keep up the excellent job.

:circle-of-love:thanks for your support.
Only a few short 48 hours ago, I became a Mars-Hydro owner of a Reflector 96. There has been a noticeable growth explosion already. And this is right at the 12/12 flip. As stated previously, Sara and Lucy are awesome. Great customer service and even better at chatting and offering kudos for plants well grown. Thank you to Mars-Hydro for being a 420Magazine sponsor. Keep up the excellent job.

Free parts the first 3 years is fantastic. One of my lamps broke down I prefered the fix my lamp myself solution even if I could have sent it to a repair center. :) It's easy to fix

:goodjob:yes,the Mars Pro II series is very easy to fix at home, and no need many tools, usually do not need to send to repair center to repair.:high-five:
Free parts the first 3 years is fantastic. One of my lamps broke down I prefered the fix my lamp myself solution even if I could have sent it to a repair center. :) It's easy to fix

Back
Top Bottom