Thankful for a site like this

bizzybody

Hey everybody. I'm probably not the typical profile of most members here. I'm a 50 year old consultant who hasn't touched the stuff since college - many many years ago. My youngest is headed off to school in the Fall, and I am ready to kick back and start enjoying life. So, I'm in the process of getting reacquainted with MJ, and I have so much to learn. So many varieties, all with different tastes and effects. I can't wait to find out.

Unfortunately, after so many years away from the stuff I don't know anybody that can hook me up, so I have resigned myself to become a grower. Frankly I was really intimidated by the prospect of this until I did some online research here and a couple of other sites, and now I really think I can grow my own. I'm not looking to grow large quantities at all. Just enough for my wife and I to enjoy.

So I look forward to meeting many of you here and tapping into your collective knowledge and experiences.

Thanks in advance for your help.

i been scanning this site & you seem to have come to a great place. some of the pics...make me drool. yummmmm!

it's way better to grow your own cuz then your not dealing with the bullshit that some dealers bring.

you think you'll smoke with your kid?

Welcome to the site.

There is lots of great information on here - pick a style and go for it!

When you get ready, start a journal and the members here can help you out.

:goodluck:

Yeah, I agree with that. I'm also interested in staying clear of the law. At some point, the law will change, and it will be come a non issue, but for now I don't need that hassle.

As for my kids, no I won't be smoking with them.

Thanks for the coments.

Thanks. I'm planning on doing a small closet grow with a forgiving variety. I was planning Northern Lights partially because I had heard that it was low odor, but I've seen elsewhere on this site that that may be incorrect. I'll have to do some more digging I guess

Thanks. I'm planning on doing a small closet grow with a forgiving variety. I was planning Northern Lights partially because I had heard that it was low odor, but I've seen elsewhere on this site that that may be incorrect. I'll have to do some more digging I guess

First of all, welcome to 420 magazine buddy!

When growing cannabis it's good to remember that it will smell, very strongly. But that's why there are carbon filters :) by starting up a grow journal you will get all the help and input you could need.

And if you follow simple rules and common sense, you need never get caught. Many people have been growing weed in countries where it's illegal for years with no hint of being caught.

Peace :)

Thanks for the input Mono. Enjoyed reading about your first CFL closet grow. That's the path I'm likely headed as well. Good luck on the current one!

Hi Bizzy!

Welcome to :420:

You found the BEST mj community on the interwebs :)

Growing is not too hard and TONS of fun! There are lots of folks here that really want to help you succeed with your grow, myself being one of them. I'm convinced we can grow prohibition into submission!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom