Thanksgiving CannaButter

OG Kushsta

Well, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..
I just went thru some of my Boxes in Storage and found a Nice 3 OZ Bag of Small Buds and Bud Trim from My "Hawg" Indica crop from this summer.
After picking thru getting the larger Nugz out..I fired up the Double Boiler, Filled the Bottom with Hot Water.. Filled the top with the "Hawg" and a Pound and a Half of Butter. I started it at 7am this morning.. and will not stop til 7pm.
I also picked up some Smoke from the club(C.A.P.S.)
GDP Gold
G13 X Trainwreck
Black Russian
and
Green Crack.:Rasta::grinjoint::bong::bongrip::smokin::cool:

Also.. To the Guy who tried to make Butter with Stem's.. That wasnt Kief. That was Powdered Plant Material. Stems usually dont have much THC.. I have seen some Outdoor that had Hash all over the Stalks.. But those werent stems.. Those were Tree Trunks.. Get some good Bud Trim or Bud.

Click on my Profile Link and you will see it. It came out deep Green and deadly potent. I licked the spoon 4 hours ago and I havent even wanted to smoke all day!

Thanks.. I spread some on a Piece of Sourdough Bread this morning. Looks like im not doing shit today..
Im pissed about the TV Writers strike.. There isnt a Damn thing on TV!
FYI:
The real Housewifes of Orange County, Laguna Beach:The real Orange County and all those other lame shows do NOT represent what most people in Orange County are really like.

Thats true. But the Bravo channel rocks. Top Chef all the way, baby! Id like to say that though stems dont carry much thc, in well cured and flowered buds, the stems removed when packing bowls and breaking up/grinding do tend to keep thc. I have made a few batches of oil and brownies with stems and they do work. NOTHING compared to real, strong cannabutter. But still, better than trashing them.

Well. I tried it too, and it didnt work. If Weed is so hard to find that I have to smoke or eat stems and sticks.. Then I Quit!

Glad it worked for you guys though.. I'll stick to my Ultra Butter

Back
Top Bottom