That grew there?

Creeper

Hi all,

Thought I'd start a thread where you can tell the most surprising or amazing place you've found a marijuana plant growing.

Mine isn't that amazing, just surprising.

I used to live in Tucson, AZ. If you don't know, it's part of the desert southwest, about 60 miles north of the Mexican border. I was renting a house in the middle of town, and there was a cottage behind it where another couple rented as well. We were all big potheads, and would always throw our seeds out in the back yard. Since all of our herb was from Mexico, seeds & stems usually outweighed the bud :grinjoint:. The back yard was surrounded by bamboo, so it was quite secluded. We never mowed it, and the grass & weeds got to be about 3-4 feet high toward the end of one summer. The guy that lived in the cottage decided to mow the back, and discovered 6 beautiful 3 foot plants, gender unknown of course, completely hidden from everyone in the grass & weeds. Had to chop em down, of course, but it was a beautiful, inspiring sight! Things like that just don't grow outdoors in the desert, unaided!

in the carpet on the floorboard of my old work truck. had alotta mud tracked in there, had some seeds hit the floor and poof, a sprout popped up ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

A long time ago in 4th grade I was at a private school and during recess one day the gym teacher discovered a Cannabis plant growing underneath a bushy tree haha..that was the first I ever heard of "marijuana"

Back
Top Bottom