ThatBoyDean's Simple Grow

Nice work amigo!

Looking at yer room tho it actually looks as tho you could have got more height out of them? Im sure it is the same tent I have just this minute switched from to a wider room, height wasnt an issue.

:peacetwo:

Stellar TBD!

Should be a great week!!

Cheers.
SF

Those are truly beautiful...I like the way you planned that canopy, brilliant.

:bravo:

:peace: brother. +rep

I like the setup and the plants look awesome! Beautiful buds, great work. + reps for ya

Peace

Dam Dean, plants are beautiful!!

Going to be nice harvest here soon, any ideas what you might yeild?

some nice bushes. they would be melting in my mouth. well done

Dean U did that! Looking good as usual. +reps my man I'm waitin to see this harvest now. Can't rep u right now. Least u know my heart was in it.

WOW :thumb: Can I come live in your grow closet? :Rasta: Them are nice what is the yeild off of them?:smokin:

Thank you all for the positive comments!

Nice work amigo!

Looking at yer room tho it actually looks as tho you could have got more height out of them? Im sure it is the same tent I have just this minute switched from to a wider room, height wasnt an issue.

:peacetwo:

I'm using a Dr80 thats 80cm square and a 160cm tall

I was only using a 400w so IMO If my plants were any taller the light would not have been able to penetrate deep enough, the canopy of the SOG is thick and i still got some popcorn buds lower down the plant although i trimmed. So if they had been any bigger that would had equaled more popcorn...

If i had only four plants in there then i would have flowered them at 12" instead of 8"

Tbd

Okay heres some harvest pictures, they were harvested on the 4th May making it a total of 60 days flowering. They were dried for 6 days before i begun the curing process

I've smoked roughly 5gs and will give a full smoke report in about a week or so when it's cured a bit but at the moment the Lemon is the better smoke.

So in total i yielded 280g, thats 0.7gpw. IMO my new space needs some fine tuning to achieve 1gpw within it! Simple grow or not... my next effort with this setup will be better for sure.

DSC06794.jpg

Lemon Skunk
DSC06828.jpg
DSC06829.jpg

Blue Cheese
DSC068331.jpg

Blue Cheese left Lemon Skunk right
DSC06845.jpg

Tbd

I was only using a 400w so IMO If my plants were any taller the light would not have been able to penetrate deep enough, the canopy of the SOG is thick and i still got some popcorn buds lower down the plant although i trimmed. So if they had been any bigger that would had equaled more popcorn...

If i had only four plants in there then i would have flowered them at 12" instead of 8"

Fair enough, good points. I have just upgraded to a 600w in a dr150 half way thru flowering with 'adjust a wings' so in theory then that will help some of my popcorns.

If I remember right you were not using a cooltube? Which in theory may have meant getting the lights a bit closer. How close were you able to get with that 400w for the bulk of flowering?

To be honest with you tho I think the cooltube system I have been using has been throwing out some uneven light as as soon as I stopped rotating I got two with extra stretch. Hence with my upgrade I have gone for the 'adjust a wings' which in theory I can get closer to the tops along with the more even spread of light.

I will be using the other room, dr80? for vegging now; tho the whole vibe has changed in the room as now I realise how cute that 1m tent has been. The dr150 is 1.5m but seems about 3 times bigger, not very discrete anymore! I was happy with the dr80 if I didn't need extra room for the fans, aircon etc; unfortunately Spanish summers require the aircon unit or having 4 months with no growings. Least now I can have a perpetual system.

Anyway, excellent stuff once again my friend

:thumb:

Fair enough, good points. I have just upgraded to a 600w in a dr150 half way thru flowering with 'adjust a wings' so in theory then that will help some of my popcorns.

If I remember right you were not using a cooltube? Which in theory may have meant getting the lights a bit closer. How close were you able to get with that 400w for the bulk of flowering?

To be honest with you tho I think the cooltube system I have been using has been throwing out some uneven light as as soon as I stopped rotating I got two with extra stretch. Hence with my upgrade I have gone for the 'adjust a wings' which in theory I can get closer to the tops along with the more even spread of light.

I will be using the other room, dr80? for vegging now; tho the whole vibe has changed in the room as now I realise how cute that 1m tent has been. The dr150 is 1.5m but seems about 3 times bigger, not very discrete anymore! I was happy with the dr80 if I didn't need extra room for the fans, aircon etc; unfortunately Spanish summers require the aircon unit or having 4 months with no growings. Least now I can have a perpetual system.

Anyway, excellent stuff once again my friend

:thumb:

My lights were no higher than 12" above for most of the grow, temps were not that much of an issue for me.... I've used cool tubes before and the light spread is very poor and would never use one again!
but would use an air cooled shade and do on my bigger grows in the hot months. The spread of light from air cooled shades are nice if you get a really good one.

Tbd

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom