Thatoneguys Perpetual - In Progress - Multi-Strain OC+ Hempy Grow

thatoneguy91

Whats going on guys! I have been lurking here for a long time, and have made a few posts on here and other forums but have decided that 420 is going to be my new home! Lets get started.

Strains:
Blueberry Jam from Dr. Atomic
Chemdawg(still getting big for clones)
Anesthesia(just got put into rotation)
Jhx13 x Appalachia from Bodhi Seeds( havent popped seeds yet)

Veg:
Mother keeper tent from htg
2 tek 2 PLL t5ho lights

Flowering tent:
600 watt digital/dimmable ballafilterst
6 inch 424cfm inline fan
Air cooled hood
Tall boy carbon filter

And portable a/c for the room tents are in

Nutes:
OC+
Fulvic/humic acids
Ph down
Superthrive
And possible koolbloom liquid/dry
Water:
Tap ph'd to 5.8

Medium:
Straight perlite in 3 gallon waste baskets

Training:
LST
Topping
Possibly try supercropping but dont exactly ubderstand how to.

So yeah thats the specs, right now my actual rotation is only about 2 weeks in with the anesthesia and the blueberry jams just got put into flowring on friday night. I wish i had gone with straight perl iwellnstead of the perl/verm mix it messed some of my seedlings from the Dr up and they died and stalled the 3 survivors.... But fortunately the survivors were all females and homepully i will have a keeper from one of them! Here are a few pics of them before going into flower and i will have more of my mother/clone and a few annas tommorow morning along with a few of the 3 blueberry jams.

Thanks for stopping in!
Thatoneguy.

Wellllll i lied... For some reason im not allowed to post attachments? Any comments on how i may achieve tgis would be cool :D

Re: Thatoneguys perpetual(in progress) multi-strain OC+ hempy grow

I think i figured out the picture issue. Herr are a few shots of the seeds and the 3 remaining blueberry jams before they went under the hps. And some of my mother plants the anna on the right and a super lemon haze on the left. More pics when lights come on tonight.

Thatoneguy
20130425_101414.jpg

Those girls are gorgeous! Keep it green. :)
:popcorn:
Subbed.

Thanks for stoping by brother! I think they would be bigger if i hadnt had so many issues with my ph but now that everything is in sink i have not had even one discolored leaf. This OC+ is serouosly idiot proof even a caveman like me can do it :D

On another note, i would like to thank Doc Bud, Hash Hound and Irish for doing the initial experiment with the crfs and trfs a few years ago! I would still be messing around mixing nutes and sbake oils lol. Even though i might still use my GH flora trio for folior feeding every once in a while >:)

Thatoneguy.

tog91

Looks like you are off to a nice start.

OC+ really grows some nice healthy plants.

Had I not switched to organics and now brix, I would still be using it.

Thank you both for stoping in! I will get to stopping in your thread ilikebike! And thanks for the compliment i like to think i have things under control, its a confidence booster for sure :p

Hash, have you noticed any significant difference in yield with the orgabics? I would love to do organics (aside from the bugs and poop lol) i used to groe organicish in a cfl sog box and the taste was superb. The hempies are nice and have damn goodtaste, but not that earthy flavor i like from organic. If the yield is their i would do a few test runs cez hell just adding no phed water would be even cheaper and easier in the long run! I have even considered swithing to soil and OC+ when my perlite runs out just for ease of use and i would just put in an extra plant every 2 week cycle to make up for possible lost in yield.

Thatoneguy.

i just relized that were both doing hempys, very cool!

I would have liked to go organics too but they were a tad pricier than the chelated nutes.

BPN's organic line works with soil-less media so i wounder if you could still get that organic earthy flavor with a hempy bucket if using there organic product line.

also i like the idea of organic nutes because its alot harder to burn the plant with them.

PnP !

I know wgat you mean ilikebike. But im a firm believer in using soil for organics. If you want a suoer easy gro try this OC+ these are the healthiest plants i have ever had EVEr lol and all i do is ph my tap water lol. Check this anesthesia she hit the res in a 5 gallon waste basket about 10 days ago and was only about 4 inches tall with five nodes, noy one burnt leaf and not one discolored stem nothing, absolutely perfect! This is just a little while ago, been tying down a few branches trying to do some lst.
20130430_214352.jpg
20130430_214418.jpg

Hash, have you noticed any significant difference in yield with the orgabics?

My highest yield was 15oz with OC+ in a 3 soil blend Hash Hounds Nirvana Super Skunk & Papaya in Soil the ingredients are on the first page.

I average 12 -15 each grow. Other than the last grow, OC+ has been there each time.

And OC+ won me plant of the month.

The only hemp and OC+ alone, was my first real attempt at a serious grow was one plant that yielded 12oz.

My grow space is so small, the yield and quality is usually determined more by strain and canopy manipulation than by my nutes and soil, so it's tough to judge.

My friend liked 2 grows ago where we used a little of this and that left over from other grows. He thought it had the best taste and yield and nicest buds.

Sometimea midnights really suck. Lol, i should ve at home tending to the garden! One of my bbj have started to crowd the other two. I deffinetly got a few different phebos and i think i might have gotten my keeper for a mon but not sure yet, the one im thinking of is just branching out so damn nice lol, their is nother close runner up that was not quite as booshy but has very good internodal spacing... We will see i have cutting from them both so when they are finished i will know :)

Thatoneguy.

Well.... Tried to upload the pics for this mornings update before lights out but it seems that my phone just dors not want to cooperate with me -sigh- anyways so i messed up a bit on my 2 week rotation. Not last friday, but the friday before last i got really high and decided i was going to do some coco hempies, i only had the one clone that was going to be going in and i already killed the others to keep my numbet. Big mistake, the plant did nothing for like a week in a mini hempy, and then started dying, dont know why but as soon ad i put her back in a perlite hempy a fay or two later new growth. But she was supposed to be already in the 3 gallon hempy and hitting roots by last saturday and i dicked around and didnt do it till yesterday.

Luckily i have a chem dawg clone that a buddy of mine gave me but shes in soil, so i will veg them both to make up for the the 2 weems i lost in the 6 weej rotation of veg. And hell after that i might even go straight to soil and oc+ if i like whag i see, much much easjer as far as im co serbed lol...

Anyways i will try to get thkse photos for everyone a little later, im off to bed...

Thatoneguy.

Well... I have been sitting in this same spot sense my last post, i had some dank cheesebudcake :) and im literly glued to my couch :) love it!!!!

On another note, i have some resent pictures of my anna clone, i troed defoiliaton... We will see friends. AndAnd going to give the gas lantern routine on theae in veg!

Tests
20130503_052825.jpg
20130503_052831.jpg
to due, results to harvest!

That one guy

Back
Top Bottom