Thatoneguys Perpetual - In Progress - Multi-Strain OC+ Hempy Grow

Hey king thanks for stopping in!

Closet sorry i have not been very active, been working 70+ hours a week plus kids and family. you know

but here is what is g oing on. got my new 4x4 tent, put a nice 36x27 in sunsoaker reflector in tgeir and have converted my smaller tent into a veg with 400 watt conversion MH. some of my perpetual hempies had ph problems and never came back :(. so i will be doing a few 12/12 from seeds to make up for my loss/gap in yield. the blueberry jams are going in 4 weejs this friday and looking ok. i messed up with my ph abd they suffered aswell :/

So that is what has been going on. and my ac broke so been fighting temps quite a but :(

FML thanks for staying tuned the guys, and if their is a moderater watching this thread can i get this changed to hempy/soil grow? as my new set of perpetual harvest will be in soil as i do not have the time to watch my plants so closely right now.

thatoneguy

I hear ya on the heat Monday found out a/c needed recharge and veg side where meter is now read 103 and 80% rh Good thing Im leasing and it was fixed Tuesday, bad thing on lease 3 vists a year for check on furn filter/extinguishers , good thing on notice last time was cooking homemade chicken broth , that will overpower some smells.
I hope things smooth out a little for your grow, Soil is forgiving and patient Keep em Green
closet

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I am very sorry everyone. this grow continued but i documemented nothibg. I ended up going on the road for work for the summer and left the garden in the care of my wife. we had some harvests nothing great tho. my blueberries ended up one hermiwd and knocked up all the others. harvested a feq amnesua and some chemdaqgs. when i get everythibg up and running again i will start another journal.

Back
Top Bottom