ThatOneGuyy's First Lemon Skunk Indoor Grow

I got my beans from single-seeds... yeah and they are awesome got my beans about 6 days after ordering and all the autos seem really good, their always running some type of special if you spend more than 30 dollars you get free seeds so im definately going back there if im not mistaken they are a sponsor:goodluck:

Im guessing, Suka, that you don't live somewhere that has collectives because a few co-ops and collectives offer clones. I'm not sure if they know about getting seeds locally from others but it wouldn't hurt to ask.:lot-o-toke:

Also, :welcome: War and :welcome: Jaye. Glad to see ya!

I will most likely be updating pics today or tomorrow pending on if i can steal my friends phone to take pics. I have a digital cam but its from ancient times and it has a 2MP cam. thats seriously worse than my cell xD.

They have shot up so much since my last pic update. Several new nodes on each plant, everyday they surprise me!

Pop a squat, Pack a bowl and enjoy yourself! :thumb::roorrip:

yea i cant wait to see them, and thats how it was for me, i had a shitty ass cam but not i got a new phone and the cam on it is pretty damn good.. i forget who was talkin about it but somebody said if you take the camera and zoom in on a bud and then take the pic, then when your done takin the pic go to the picture gallery, bring up the pic, and then zoom in again, and if the cam is good enough you should be able to see the trichs clear as day as if you were lookin under a magnify glass.. i haven't tried it though, plan on it later on though to see if mines works or not, hopefully it does though... And no i dont have any collectives around or any co ops, where im from it sucks, thats why im stuck with bullshit bagseed..

Yeah Pics will be tomorrow. im surprised how big they are getting in sucha short time. i think within 2 weeks ill be able to put them under my 400w MH to finish up vegging. the days are going too slow!

Pic Update!: So it has been a few days since I updated on how my plants are doing so i thought I'd get a whole bunch of pics together for everyone.

Before I do so, here is what I am working with:

What strain is it: Lemon Skunk from Marijuana-Seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages: Hybrid. Sativa-dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Veg
If in Veg... For how long: A few days
Indoor or outdoor:Indoor
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix: 60% FoxFarm potting soil. 40% Miracle gro perlite
If soil... What size pot:1 gal pots(will be transplanting to a 5gal before Flower)

Now that's out of the way, here's some update pics.

All four hanging out together ina group shot. They have had a massive growth in the last few days. Very noticeable:
2011-09-03_18-54-38_23.jpg

#1 Decent size. I have nothing bad to say. veins are green, leaves are nice and lush. Overall healthy:
2011-09-03_18-55-34_429.jpg

2011-09-03_19-59-36_472.jpg

#2 Same as other. can't say anything bad or comment on problems.
2011-09-03_18-57-09_729.jpg

2011-09-03_18-57-33_744.jpg

2011-09-03_20-00-01_752.jpg

#3 The leaves on this one look different than the others.More of a sativa leaf.
2011-09-03_18-57-49_609.jpg

2011-09-03_18-58-06_29.jpg

#4 The youngest one looking really nice. there is a slight discoloration on one of the leaves. its not yellow or even yellowing. just a lighter green. hasn't gotten any worse so I don't think it is much of a problem.
2011-09-03_18-58-20_272.jpg

2011-09-03_20-00-28_998.jpg

I think it's safe to say my plants are finally in veg. Can't wait to see these progress.

That's all i got for now.:thumb::tokin::peacetwo:

TOG if my seed yes. If by clone then no not without it having problems. When Breeders breed they do so by planting lots of seeds of the desiered strains. Then they pic with plant has the best gentics they want. Some may show more pruple for example even though all the seeds are from the same plant. I believe they call them F1 f2 f3 ect

Hope that helps sorry Im really crappy at explaining things

They are all looking good. Not much you can do at this point but sit and wait. Will you be doing in LST or cropping?

lookin good to me!!! keep doin what your doin, nodes are stayin nice and tight, no stretchin so far, and alot of times the leaves might grow like that in the beggining but they'll end up stretchin and lookin all the same at the end,but other then that you doin good man!!! :thumb:

I will most likely LST #3. My hopes is to make that one a mother and my clone/Veg room has a limit on how tall the plants can be. I'm limited to about 1-2' of clearance after i subract the space taken by the hanging light and my clone box. I have 2'x4 T5 Fixture and i plan on upgrading to a 4x4 or 4x8 T5 lamp when i have money for the remodel.

It will be completely light proof from the main Veg/Flower Room. Since i have a closet divider and cant use my entire closet and i am limited to half i will just let them stretch naturally since i have about 5' clearance no need for LST at this time.

I am, however, limited to the amount of plants i can grow right now. I can fit a max of 4 plants in 5gal pots. within a few months when i remodel, I should be able to fit 6-9 5 gal pots.

@Warpuppy, It makes sense but it is a bit too advance for me, I also don't know the variations in seeds to tell between f1 f2 f3 etc. Thanks for the Info none the less.:thanks:

@SuKa, Thanks man. just taking it slow and steady. Can't wait to see them in a few weeks.:thumb::lot-o-toke:

Quick update: #1 and #2 finally lost their cotyledons and #3 is working on it. #3 also has slight yellowing on a single tip of a leaf and a tiny spot on the same leaf of yellow/brown.

I will be feeding tomorrow so I am hoping that will correct my problem. :tokin:

#4 is trucking along. That's pretty much it for now. I will do a pic update in a few days unless issues start to show themselves.:thumb::peacetwo:

Today, I established that #3 has a possible Potassium deficiency. The browning is very minimal so hopefully it will take to the nutes.

I did some Ph correction and ventilated my area,added a few more fans for circulation. Hopefully in the next few days ill see an improvement.

The other plants have nothing too dramatic to report. New leaf growth from the internodes. Thats about it.

Pic updates will be tomorrow. Get to use my new camera :thumb::peacetwo:

So I decided to take some pics with my new camera to show you the issue I'm having.

#3 with Yellowing/Browning tips:
IMG_08449.JPG

IMG_08459.JPG

I was just wondering if I was right or if it looks like something else please correct me. I would like to fix this problem before it gets worse.:peacetwo::lot-o-toke: If I am missing any information needed to help just ask.

Note: The rest of the plant is a very lush green. It's not very noticeable unless you look at it carefully.

Pic Update: Here are my plants as of today. They are growing pretty fast and are possible 9-10 days from going under my 400w MH to finish up veg.
Group shots:
IMG_086511.JPG

IMG_08669.JPG

#1 Got really tall. The leaves growing from the nodes is slower than the other plants but definitely growing nicely:
IMG_086710.JPG

IMG_086811.JPG

IMG_08719.JPG

IMG_087410.JPG

#2 Growing pretty quick. Leaves sprouting pretty fast at the nodes. Overall looking pretty healthy:
IMG_08757.JPG

IMG_08778.JPG

IMG_08798.JPG

#3 The problem child of the four. Several tips have turned brown but its very minor. You have to look closely to even see the problem. the leaf that had the most browning hasn't gotten any worse. I'm hoping it will look better in the next few days:
IMG_08808.JPG

IMG_088111.JPG

IMG_08829.JPG

IMG_08848.JPG

IMG_08856.JPG

#4 Looking good. Stem looking nice and thick. Can't comment much on this girl:
IMG_08867.JPG

IMG_08875.JPG

IMG_08885.JPG

IMG_08896.JPG

Question:If anyone can point out possible problems that #3 is having it would greatly be appreciated. I asked the other day and no one said anything so I'm hoping today I will have better luck.

That's all I have for now. They seem to be taking to the nutrients pretty well and I'll keep an eye on them for the next day or so.:peacetwo:

sorry bro, got alot of bs goin on over here, dude they look perfect, i wouldn't change anything, i would leave them rite where they are, a little bit of browning is expected, if it hasn't gottin worse then what it is, i wouldnt even worry about it, my opinion if it looks that good i would keep doin the same thing i've been doin.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom