ThatOneGuyy's First Lemon Skunk Indoor Grow

Congrads on completation of your journal brother.

Were is the pics of your hash??? Nice review man, wait on that bong this shit tickles your throat bad, remember my first hit, PACKED, slowly bubbled up and cleared the lot and couldnt breath it out, it hurt! Tickled my throat so much tried coughing to stop it, couldnt stop coughing, eye's pure red... me for the night!

Haha fucks you up!

+ Reps bro

Congrads on completation of your journal brother.

Were is the pics of your hash??? Nice review man, wait on that bong this shit tickles your throat bad, remember my first hit, PACKED, slowly bubbled up and cleared the lot and couldnt breath it out, it hurt! Tickled my throat so much tried coughing to stop it, couldnt stop coughing, eye's pure red... me for the night!

Haha fucks you up!

+ Reps bro

here is a little .6g Hash rock. This is the 25micron piece.
IMG_17063.JPG

I am excited for the bong. It should be here in the next day or so. Thanks for the Rep my friend :Namaste:

Nice journal indeed. how much did you get from lemon skunk plant all together?
I am glad you enjoyed my journal :thanks:

I ended up with 3.75oz from both the Lemon Skunk girls. with the shake and everything I had about 3oz with the added Lemon Skunk Clones. I forgot to add that.

Congrats on completing the harvest, hash & journal! Great job for a first run and I'm sure it will only improve with experience! +REPS!

I can now carry my experience over to better strains which I will be going over in my current journal today. I am just in search of the best of the best strains right now.:thumb:

Thanks for the Reps myfriend! :Namaste:

You all have been a great help and once again thank you for helping me through this learning experience. :adore:

So is hash better? Never had it but my bf says its good.

WAY BETTER!!! I would rather have HASH over any edibles, THC Pills, THC sodas... ANYTHING!!! except the bud itself!!! hash is a great topper on the buds!!! just don't touch it when it catches on fire!!! it will stick to your finger!!!

:peacetwo:"

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom