Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

420-magazine-mobile30194357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1639142811.jpg

Looking good. How many days is your planned veg time?

I was thinking close to the 30 day mark, but it may be sooner. They are growing a little faster now. I would like it to be sooner, when I get closer I'll have a better idea. How was your weekend? It's been a warm couple days here, MS and heat don't seem to mix well with me. I just hang in the shade.

It was nice friday saturday. Sinday and today its been raining. If it wasnt for my ph issue i would have put them in flower sooner. 4 weeks of veg should be good considering the # of plants and the size of your room. Cant wait to see how they do. Will post pics of mine later today on my grow page.

Here is a 20 day update, very close to flip so I better start cloning them hopefully Monday. At least that's the plan, I've had a house full lately so I haven't been able to spend much time on them. Still half strength Jungle juice coco (500 ppm) I did find one with signs of mites, something I suspected from day one (first one second row from the top) Treated all with spinosad and knocked them down, will be treating with mite-rid on Sunday and probably again on Thursday next week. Other than that small problem everything is going as planned lol.
420-magazine-mobile2068367550.jpg

The lights have been held back to 75% do to the warmer days. I don't think there in need of more anyway, but when I'm 12/12 I plan on running full on. Nights are cooler, just to short on 18/6 lol.

Ill measure my all kush but im pretty sure its 2 feet or more. How much do you figure per plant? Or even a total weight you want?

Thats pretty good. Id like at least 2 per plant. If i can get 2 then thats a months worth of medication. So that gives me some in my storage to try different i can gave 450 grams in storage so thats just over 16 ounces. We shall see though. Another month and a week.

Ya, we will see I've had an issue with burning them since I switched to coco lol. Pray for me npstrs. I'm pretty stubborn so I want this coco growing to work for me. I'm running out of time, I'm losing function of my right hand now so trimming and stuff is getting real hard. I already crawl around to do what I do, my knees and tops of my feet have major calluses from growing. It's what I enjoy though.

I use mycor and at first was pissed because the ph is supposed to be neutral but its actually around 5.5 so it messed things up but they recovered. You should be fine as well

Tonight is a good trim on veg side the nebula II is super bushy
Ill be gone for 4 days so a feed tonight also. They will be good till thursday after tonight. If you can slow your trimming it may help you. I do a big trim first then just small ones because my back only takes so much before it wants to give out. So the small trims are quick and not as painful.

A couple things I've already done wrong but wasn't to major 1. Exhaust fan quit but I caught it within 2-3 hours, it reached 90. I just happen to be awake 2:00 AM and decided to check on them. 2. I let it get to humid a few times during lights out, exhaust fan off lol. Nothing that was death mistakes just not .. I think they want a bit more for nutes, I'm just gun shy, going in light. Anyway just finished medicating so I'm off to bed.

Back
Top Bottom