THC Biomed Clones - Opium & Atomical Haze

Ive seen it a few times, there is a whole thread about it on another site. Im pretty sure that your damage is just from being bumped or something. I wouldnt worry about the holes unless they start to increase in numbers. Try a compost tea like the one in my signature and watch your plants get happy over the next few days after.

look at the new dmg. black curling leaves, twisted growth, rust colored tips its not just the holes.
20170829_123321.jpg
20170829_123317.jpg
20170829_123750.jpg

yea, its a great price.. but is it gonna be quality herb.. guess we will find out, the part I love most about it is I can sample the end result of all the strains before deciding what I want to grow!

Does it have legs? Not that I saw, didnt look like it moved either

Looked up those fuckers and the damage sounds just like it in some ares
. Leaves heavily infested with cyclamen mites become severely stunted and crinkled, resulting in a compact leaf mass in the center of the plant

When my plants were done last round.. they looked like they were growing ontop of themselves until they fused the growing tips and stopped.

I just found it ironic they would give a deal to someone they sold colons too. Strange! Unless it's high failure rate.

yea, its a great price.. but is it gonna be quality herb.. guess we will find out, the part I love most about it is I can sample the end result of all the strains before deciding what I want to grow!

Does it have legs? Not that I saw, didnt look like it moved either

Looked up those fuckers and the damage sounds just like it in some ares
. Leaves heavily infested with cyclamen mites become severely stunted and crinkled, resulting in a compact leaf mass in the center of the plant

When my plants were done last round.. they looked like they were growing ontop of themselves until they fused the growing tips and stopped.

Damaged plants from Broad ,cyclamen,Russet Mites - Cannabis Infirmary - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums the dmg here is precisely what I saw last round..

Stay on them, that's all you can do. Not an easy one to defeat.

What I saw looked like white specks on the fan leaves that resembled spider mite or thrip damage.

No no there is no white specks no thrips no spider mites. The small imperfections your see are holes forming.. From what I don't know.. I know what those are have dealt with them, they give you a target. This has me stumped.

Edit I gather now you are referring to the pic with the rust colored tip, I see the spotd you refer too but don't rememeber them being visibily white like more dmged leave in any case, nothing crawling visible.

No no there is no white specks no thrips no spider mites. The small imperfections your see are holes forming.. From what I don't know.. I know what those are have dealt with them, they give you a target. This has me stumped.

Edit I gather now you are referring to the pic with the rust colored tip, I see the spotd you refer too but don't rememeber them being visibily white like more dmged leave in any case, nothing crawling visible.

Look at the undersides of the white speckled leaves with a 60x or higher pocket scope for little pearl colored eggs and two spotted spider mites.

Look at the undersides of the white speckled leaves with a 60x or higher pocket scope for little pearl colored eggs and two spotted spider mites.

Luw, this is an ongoing problem of broad mites, inheritance from THC biomed. That's the problem we are trying to eradicate. It doesn't appear that way now but it was and has been an issue. If you've ever had them the you would understand, they are deadly and very difficult to eradicate, even with multiple heat treatments.

Luw, this is an ongoing problem of broad mites, inheritance from THC biomed. That's the problem we are trying to eradicate. It doesn't appear that way now but it was and has been an issue. If you've ever had them the you would understand, they are deadly and very difficult to eradicate, even with multiple heat treatments.

I FOUND SOMETHING!!

inc post with more deets

Luw I am almost certain there is no spider mites, I have experience with them and can spot those guys from across the room! lol seriously I have a keen eye for them.

Today I was examine the plant and realized the entire center portion of the plant is decimated!!
20170830_133359.jpg
20170830_133405.jpg
20170830_133354.jpg
20170830_133326.jpg

While the outside looks fine, I then took at look at the roots, nothing from on top.. but from the bottom of the container...!! WEBS in the roots?!?! hrmm
20170830_134208.jpg
roootwebs.jpg
rootwebs.jpg
20170830_134216.jpg

The tent is sealed, with a hepa filter intake I don't even see how a normal spider is getting in, and why is he making webs.. That is the bottom of the pot, its sealed, it's a water reservoir. Whatever made that web would have had to come in from the top of the pot, through the dirt. Or already be in the roots.. This is frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom