THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds

Re: THC Bomb, by Bomb Seeds

Hi Carestaker! Thank you for sharing your review. Those are awesome awesome pictures and absolutely gorgeous plants and budz! Leaves me reaching in to my monitor wanting to grab one and roll it up! Choice stuff! Cheers

Thank you, for dropping in, and for your your kind words, Colorful! She's a fun strain to grow, and nice effects too!

This is an OPEN thread about this strain, so if ANYONE want's to ADD to it, please do!

I've got to say, after a 3 month cure this has turned into some really fine smoke. Definitely planning on growing this again sometime soon. I don't know if it's luck or not, but this plant was also the easiest for me to clone.

I don't know why U guys DON'T clone!!!
its so easy to take UR best performer & keep her going & going. saves weeks of time & guranteed female each run!
Slag
BTW: your exhaust fan needs 2-3 times more inlet square inches -vs- of the outlet fan size. if screening the inlet for bugs,
: that screen reduces air flow 20-30 %. as its a restriction of flow. so don't choke the air flow!

Hey Slag,, So when i dropped the Hash B I cut about 6 starts for next year. I got lazy and didn't dip them into any thing like I have done in the past(don't remember the name,you know "root tone" or something) Well I put them in a tall glass of filtered water as our well water's ph is off.I taped paper around the glasses to keep the light out. well they never sprouted. Not one strand...In the past I gave just stuck a short branch in some wet dirt and they started.or in a glass of water,not wrapped in paper...So my question is why didn't any of the HB start? Could the filtered water be too "bland" or something?Oh they were under a "pig tail" light that was on 24/7.... Have a good new year...Red

Hello S-redneck,
I believe you called it! , filtered water has to be the culprit. cold temp would be bad.
it has not a nute or mineral to be used.
I have done the glass of water "back in the day"
worked well, just slower / longer.
Rootone or clonex does work better, but many don't spend the money & it works.
Luck,
Slag

i popped my last two fem seeds a while back. they both popped overnight. and are in 16 oz cups. just popped a fem jackberry, a few days ago. again. popped overnight. i cant recall how my thc cloned. but, we are gonna find out! im doing them, to prepare for my freind and i's outdoor thing. so im about to put two more seeds i found into the saucer. both fems. madshack, and herculies. no longer in productin, i dont beleive. no use wasting them.

so Canni,did you do anything special to get them to pop overnight? I always just put them in a plate with a damp paper towel. Was that your plan? I have heard of sanding the outside of the seed....seems like a lot of work..mabey on old seeds? Heres to a good summer !! Red PS I am going to try some Timewarp seeds.Spossed to be bread for the Northwet (West) ever tryed them?

Well Gang, Heres to Season 2015 !!! I have a mess of kids from seeds going.Most are seeds I got from last year.Yes there was some "hanky panky"going on there. Hey thats cool.Some of the best weed I ever smoked had seeds in it.Have to sift the seeds before you could roll a joint..Oh those were the days....Anyway At least 15 of them are what I names a "Field Weed". They should be good,a mix of Berry Bomb,THC Bomb and Hash Bomb.(Insert Great Big Smiley Face)And I got some Timewarp seeds from Herbies.Even though the seeds were from about 200 miles north of me I had to go through Herbies as Next Generation seeds were sold out. Timewarp is spossed to be the stand by for Vancover Island for the last 30 years .Does well outdoors,even up here in The Great Northwest ! and has a lemon flavor...I also have a Strawberry n blue one going...so we will see. Happy Trails,Red PS I found the best for back pain is the butter.Once you find the right dose,I can sit around amlost pain free in the evening. Save that shake....

well after doing the damp paper towel method I got 4 and hopefully 1 more Timewarp starts.I bet I tryed mabey 25 seeds and only got the 5.Hey I'm not raggin about it.More would have been nice but I've learned life in not perfect and do with what you have....But I must wonder why there were so many failures.Just old stock? they were from a name brand seed dealer..Like I said 5 is Ok. Hopefully they have some kids and who knows.... anyway I'm lookin to the new season..Happy Trails ,Red

tried 10 seeds 3/10 were terrible like ugly low yielding nasty shit. 7/10 were ok no fantastic yielder but a good weed sometimes it is bizarre lookig and maby 3/10 plants had a commercial value buds. This strain cannot take high temps so be careful to hold the temps below 25 c .

tried 10 seeds 3/10 were terrible like ugly low yielding nasty shit. 7/10 were ok no fantastic yielder but a good weed sometimes it is bizarre lookig and maby 3/10 plants had a commercial value buds. This strain cannot take high temps so be careful to hold the temps below 25 c .

Great to hear of your experiences, thanks for adding to the thread. I only got a 5 pack of Fems, were yours Regs? I had some bad germ rates with them, but the 2/5 that germed, were pretty, sticky and heavy. They were both cold weather grows though. :volcano-smiley:

:welcome: Welcome to 420 sverrirbt89 :welcome:

I'm running two now, both are great, clones are great. I only dropped two fem seeds though....

My bomb autos,, they are they bomb, too.

Thanks for this journal, I've read it many times in preparation. ;)

I'm getting ready to start my first grow and I want to know what would be the best nutrients from start to finish to use for a DWC grow of THC Bomb Feminized seeds.

Hey Tanq, Not sure what DWC grow is? I'm not up on the indoor stuff. But Bomb seeds are good a good strong breed to grow with. i'm sure someone will give you answers.... Red

Back
Top Bottom