THC Bomb - DWC - LED

So what are your thoughts on that?
It makes sense to me so I want to give it a try. Too early to give a feedback btw.
I used the 4 cups method I red here on the forum, water isn't really dirt. I have also a guerrilla grow with a friend and will cure some with water, definitely better since outdoor plants are subject to dust and dirt

So what are your thoughts on that?

It makes sense to me so I want to give it a try. Too early to give a feedback btw.
I used the 4 cups method I red here on the forum, water isn't really dirt. I have also a guerrilla grow with a friend and will cure some with water, definitely better since outdoor plants are subject to dust and dirt

Guys, just to clarify...There is a difference between washing/cleaning the buds (i.e. Doc Bud's method) and an actual water cure.

I would NEVER recommend a water cure for GOOD buds! (which, by the way, should NOT necessarily deter you from trying it! :cheesygrinsmiley: )

With a wash, the buds are simply rinsed for a few seconds and dried & cured normally. With a water cure, your buds are completely submerged for a week (or so!) with water being changed daily.

The water cure will remove a lot of the chlorophyll and stuff that makes bad med's harsh, and also will slightly improve potency (only because there's less crap and more THC in a given amount, so you'll also lose some weight on the buds), but it also removes the great taste we all love. Some people like a WC because it allows the to smoke more stealthily, but I would reserve a WC for the meds that have bad flavor or a bad flush, etc. and do a normal cure on the good stuff! :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom