Ok transplanted last night, she still alive! Quick question, does the sensor for thermo need to be right next to plant for accurate reading or just in the tent, reading in pot is saying 35°c but just hanging in room is saying 28°c help please and thankyou
20161112_092203.jpg

I have it close to pot, because that is where it needs to be 28 C.
It is logical to be hotter close to pot due to the lights. DO you have a fan blowing around the babies?

Great choice, very rewarding plant in all senses

Be aware the stems get thin and weak during flower so put supports in advance of needing them, in a 10 gallon pot you're going to get a big plant, far more than several 250W can produce, are you prepared for that?

Edit
So you have a 400, is that the finishing size?

20161112_180142.jpg

Have i done it wrong? Lol
No, the plant seems OK and that's all that matters and going from the pic it looks fine, just watch it, small plants in big pots can be difficult to feed/water

It is normal tho to step up gradually in pot size, so for instance I'd have that in a 16 oz soda cup, until I'm sure it has a good root system and then a quart pot, so in say the next 4 weeks I'd think about putting it in a big pot

Every plant is different as long as it's healthy it's just fine ......if it starts to show signs of distress put it back in the smaller pot

Oh and put some CFLs up close to it, like 2-3" away, air circulation will accelerate growth so a small fan circulating the air will be a good addition

Back
Top Bottom