THC CBD 2 in 1 thread weed natural

PhoenixfrEman

Wasn't sure were to put this, its kind of 2 in 1 thread. Well I was thinking 1st of all beacause weed grows naturally like well a weed cause it is a weed lol so if I found a bud plants in a field and picked 1 up and put it in my bag then cops showed up and found it what would happen? What could/should I say?? And whould I get arrested???

OK part 2 can someone of wisdom/research and or experience if you get me please make me a small list of say just 3 top strains of each 1 list of 3 plants with highest CBD and lowest THC and another wich is highest THC lowest in CBD please if someone would be so helpfull id really appreciate it thanks as the research I have done on this comes up with all these crazy new names and how to really know what's what I do not know! As you see I am new to growing and alot of my friends all prefer to get smashed on high THC as I used to myself but nower days I find it doesn't suit me enymore as it makes my mind race too much an makes me on edge untill it wares off maybe iam not as innocent and laid back as I used to be i dont know, perhaps one day I will find it in myself to enjoy these strains again I hope... so yeah I myself am looking for a high CBD to help me but would be nice to give my friends and girlfriend (as she is hardcore as I used to be) something really kick ass wipe out lol!

Part 1

No matter what reason/excuse, if you have the plant in your possession you are technically breaking the law. You'll be arrested and faced with serious penalties. In fact, they'd probably think that you were growing it yourself and would try to attach extra charges to you. Especially if they found where you got it from and saw the rest. Those responsible for enforcing the law don't care about anything except for charging people and making quotas. It's messed up but it's how things are at the moment.

Part 2

High CBD:
Cannatonic, Charlotte's Web, Harlequin, NYPD

High THC:
G-13, Tutankhamon, OG Kush, Bruce Banner #3

do you think things will ever change?

I do think that one day the federal laws will more honestly reflect the fact that cannabis is not a dangerous plant. I plan to live to see the day where anyone can grow as much as they want for any reason. Change like that happens slowly and gradually, but we seem to be nearing a tipping point where state cannabis laws tend to nullify federal laws more and more. 20 years ago there were zero states with medical cannabis, and now there are twenty-two. In a couple more decades the cannabis laws will be that much more progressive. We'll just have to wait any see, but eventually there will be enough worldwide awareness of the truth to justify setting this beautiful plant free. And officers of the law can dedicate themselves that much more to dealing with violent criminals, as opposed to arresting patients, victims, farmers, and educators.

Wow well spoken and very true, yes I do suppose it has to change sooner or later evry thing in this current system does I suppose at some point in time thanks for the insight appreciate your time, peace.

Btw I had no idea it was 22 states now! I thought it was like 5 or something...

Back
Top Bottom