THC/CBD Decarboxylation for extractions

A good friend had a melanoma and never had surgery or chemo. He "cured" himself by applying RSO every other day directly on his skin and covering it with a band-aid. In about 6 months he was cancer free.

I guess attacking it from both sides (topical & oral) would be beneficial.

By the way, I previously hadn't posted these but I use a reflux method that pulls a lot; quite frankly if I had access to lots of raw materials I would use a more "wasteful" method such as a cold wash but I don't so I always try to get the most "medicine" out of my extractions.

Mmm sounds all very interesting :thumb:

The only way you are going to get factual test results is by taking or sending treated bud off to a test lab to measure THC & CBD etc

Ya know before treatment, at set time period and the other... 3 tests or some thing ? (gonna cost tho)

I love the idea of decarbing, kind of thinking of an oil bath with ghea fat/oil has a very high smoke point pyrex glass jar with bud in done to X temp & time etc over an induction cooker...

I may know some one who may be able help ?

I'm personally not to familiar with alot of this. However labrat fuzzy duck who is an amazing member asked me to take a peek. I can say this. Tacking rso may help. And you may also want to read into activated totals of tests on cbd products. I know josh Stanley and his brothers perfected it Damn near in charolottes web. But it's highly faked and isn't highly accessible if recommend looking up high cbd Strains like

Ac/dc
Harlequin
Shark shock
Sour tsunami
Remedy
And many other cbd Strains.

As for intake I'd still recommend tacking over edibles.

Hi Dutty Panty, I don't understand the reference to josh Stanley and charlottes web…. please elaborate… is it a "perfect" strain? I made my first batch of cannabis oil. Looking forward to tacking. Aloha, AA

Thank you for stopping by Dutty to take a gander at the subject & offering the names of some very high CBD strains which some have a fair amount of history to :thumb:

On this chance i would like to offer a link to - Strain test results all work credited to Dutty.

Also you may like this link from a forum sponsor Herbies & select group of seed banks one of them is CBD crew - ! CBD Crew Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Hi Dutty Panty, I don't understand the reference to josh Stanley and charlottes web.... please elaborate... is it a "perfect" strain? I made my first batch of cannabis oil. Looking forward to tacking. Aloha, AA

He, and his brothers, are medical growers in CO. They have a strain named Charlotte's Web after a little girl, their patient, named Charlotte. There is a documentary that features their story. I'm sorry I can't recall which, of the many, cannabis documentary it is. I suspect someone else will chime in with the name. :blalol:

It's a high CBD strain, but there are many others out there, such as those listed above. I've noticed that most of the breeders are crossing CBD strains with their stable of males and releasing new cbd strains, so there are TONS out there. I will also recommend Herbie's, but I've purchased seeds from another seed bank (I'm unsure if we can mention them as I never see them mentioned). I will often get on Herbie's for availability and pricing, but find more information about the strain, such as CBD and THC %, on another site.

Last tip... I've been shopping for some CDB strains as well recently. I've noticed that between my 2 favored seed banks, the prices can vary quite a bit for the same seeds. That's why I end up placing 2 orders. :winkyface:

On CNN's Weed they talk about them; also there's a TED talk on one of the Stanley brothers.

My friend took care of his melanoma with RSO of a high THC strain so just CBD may not be enough.

Yeah American weed follows josh and his brothers as well.

I rock a cbd widow. Test results are in my thread. It has thc at roughly 6 %

Hi, is there an at home test I could use to tell the make up of my strains... or, do I have to send it off to a lab.
Thanks, ... still operating at questions101 on this stuff. AA

decarb_graph_zps33f82670.jpg

Have seen that graph around the web a few times. Not sure what scale they did it on. May not apply to all situations. I've seen data showing 1hr for THC and 3hr for CBDA at 130C in a roughly 3:2 CBDA:THCA oil. Not sure what accounts for the differences in times you see on the web.

I have a question about decarboxylating partly decarboxylated oil.
I can supply legally „Pure cannabis oil with 20% CBD“. Consists of two components: CBD 8,2% and CBDa 11,8%. THC < 0,2%.
I would prefer all 20% as CBD. If I would decarboxylate this mixed oil, then at what temperature and for how long?

I brought 10 g of this oil yesterday. It is brittle and soft at room temperature, smells a little like lemon, hint of cannabis, taste is weird. Sure 100% organic and pesticide free, as it says. There must be 20% of cannabis oils and 80% of something else, like coconut oil + any liquid seed oil. The price is 5 x cheaper, than a price for real CO or relative amount of buds (neither of them available legally). Which makes sense. Why they put "Pure cannabis oil" on the packet, I do not know. Heated some of it at 176*F, no tiny bubbles what so ever. Will probably eat it as food additive. Still heat it first to get rid of imaginable CBDa.

Miriamlu - I have been anticipating your experience & thoughts on the CBD oil you purchased.

I have considered buying some myself (PlusCBD Oil - Gold Label) for cancer treatment. It is more cost effective than buying bud and refining myself, but I wonder about the medicinal quality from this "legal" source versus doing it myself?

All comments are greatly appreciated!

CBD has 0 nausea reduction and appetite control, this I can say from personal experience. Probably a 1:1 ratio would be best.

Hi 4twenty1!
For cancer treatment you need THC in first priority. CBD you need also to assist and work together with THC. CBD reduces the high effect (have not got there yet myself) among other good things what it does. CBD can connect with your brain CB-1 receptors the same as THC does. Some receptors will be occupied by CBD, some are occupied by THC, so result is less high.
Please read the thread "Dosing tutorial", all 100-200 pages. It will be a great help for you. Make notes, read them over.

I google'd this "Plus CBD Oil by Gold Label". It is said to be 25% CBD oil. To me it reads, that there is 25% of CBD and 75% of something else. What else?

Then I have a question to everybody who might know:

If we make cannabis oil from dried buds, traditional ethanol method with winterizing, no other carriers added, what is the % of CBD and/or THC together? What else we have in there and how many %? Sure depends from 100 things but basically, does somebody know? Do we have more, than this "Plus CBD Oil" with it's 25% and how much more ?

As it is still illegal here I can't have it analyzed but it would vary with your starting material and I always recommend using the best you can find. Oil made from a 7% THC strain will not be as good as oil from a 28% THC strain.

The extraction method will also make those percentages vary. A hot extraction (reflux) will pull more chlorophyll and plant waxes out than a quick cold wash; even if you use just ethanol and pure bud.

Maybe ask Motoco.

Back
Top Bottom