THC comparison of mids and crippy bud

oliverw10

I cannot seem to be able to find any information about the different thc levels in the different grades of weed. Someone told me there is double the thc in crippy bud than in mids, i dont know if this is true. If anybody knows please share..

first things first :welcome:!! nice to have you aboard. 2ndly I'm guessing your from Florida or the Florida area. 3rdly guessing your a young one so let me depart some knowledge on you.. Neither mids or 'crippy' means a darn thing in actual factual kind of way. people call weed of all quality by all sorts of names and non of it means a darn thing at all.. but If you're from florida as i suspect crippy weed is simple slang for good quality herb mid would be less quality. as for the actual percentage of THC in either, god only knows.. just smoke and be merry and hope you dont get ripped off.. although if your grow your own you'll always know what your getting.

well any ways welcome to the site i hope you enjoy it here you have lots to learn and we have a lot to teach. :cool:

I spend a bit of time in the West Palm Beach area each year visiting relatives. What they call Crippy there would be about like the mids I smoke at home. Most of it seems to be Indica dom and for me the high is too heavy for that S. Florida heat.

I don't think it's worth the 300 bucks an oz. that seemed to be the going rate the last time I was down there. I go with the local Jamaican schwag at 120-160 an oz. when I visit because I like the high.

All I can say is buy a gram or an eighth of the Crippy and see how it compares to your local mids. If you think it's worth it,go ahead. I know a bunch of people down there that think it's the greatest weed going,but it's not for me.

@ItsChrome
1. Thanks
2. I am living in florida
3. im relatively new to this
i have just bought a vaporizor and was wondering if you could get just as stoned with "mids" as "crippy" so i bought a half ounce of "mids" for $60. i was very impressed and did not seem to understand why more of my friends do not smoke them. They all say they get a headache and the rest of it but i think some of them have just never even smoked them. I was just as high from the vap and my bong using "mids" as i was from using "crippy". One thing I did notice wandering around this site is that there are many different names for the different grades of pot, but i thought most of them were almost the same thing. Then i find out in my home town i can get an ounce of "mids" for $80 so in the near future i will be buying an ounce and see if its the same quality or not.

@Firestone
I also think it is not worth the 300 for an ounce. Its still that rate down here and i know some who are paying even more. I think i will be sticking to the "jamaican schwag", which is my "mids" for the same price until i get a job.

Back
Top Bottom