THC Cures Cancer...Please Send To Everyone You Know

Julie Gardener

This is more proof that THC cures cancer. I urge all who visits this thread to please watch this short informational documentary and pass it along to as many people as you can through email, Facebook, Myspace, whatever avenue you have. This could be one of the most important 15 min you will ever spend watching a short documentary. Maybe you know someone right know that has cancer? Think about all those who have died already from this disease. We can cure and prevent this disease NOW, as well as so many other ailing diseases. It can be used either topically or internally. I don't know about you but I want to be able to prevent cancer of any type if possible, and I also want to be able to make my own oil if I chose to do so. It's important to remember when we talk to people that we remind them that it should be our right to cultivate Cannabis for own personal use as well. We don't want the Government and/or Big Pharma having the control over the plant. It is an undeniable fact that it cures and together we can bring 'Cannabis Awareness' to the world. Please join in to help repeal the Cannabis Prohibition in all forms. Please remind people that this is only a small part of what Cannabis can do for us all. It deserves to always begin with a capital C. It truly is the giving tree :Namaste:

It would be amazing to see this go viral...

WikiLeaks: Cancer Gate

I just linked it to my facebook profile, lets keep it moving.:tokin::hookah:

Thank you Rattlerr for passing it along...a little inspiration can go a long way. I might also suggest looking in the 420 TV Medical Marijuana Sub Forum when you get a chance and send out some other links here and there. There are some that are only about 5 min long you could share . Repetition without being too overly aggressive is key when trying to get peoples attention. Always works for my kids. :) Let's turn people on, not off. Another thing is to suggest that they come to 420 Mag to educate themselves and search the forums here. There is a lot of great people and great infomation within this site. Thanks again my friend and good luck with college, I'm sure you'll do great things :thumb: :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom