THC-Drinking, Eating or Smoking

alfred morgan

Hi Everyone,
We all know about smoking, but did you know that eating lets the effects last longer and gives you a higher high. It takes longer to kick in, but it is worth the wait. The trick is to get it in a form that the body can digest, we can't just eat the grass, we are not cows:laughtwo:, it has to be dissolved into some fat, eg edible oil or butter, in order to be absorbed by the body.
Smoking although quicker, waste a lot of your stash, maybe vaporizing is better.
In order to drink THC it has to be dissolved in ethanol. Even if you don't mess with alcohol it can be used to 'sap' the forehead for headaches, migraine attacks, etc. It can be inhaled by people with respiratory ailments and it can be massaged on the skin by people who suffer with arthritis, rheumatism,etc.
If you have tried these home therapy's or have more use's, please let us know about it.
One Caribbean folk medicine tip says "if you boil marijuana in goat's milk and drink it you will be very bright in school" , hey it can't hurt. :geek:

I personally didn't like the effects of eating it after the second or third time. It's really more of a body high and no where near as spiritual, thought provoking, or trippy as smoking or vaping.

I had a good friend, very smart. . use to make al kinds of "things" for me when I was into that "colorful" life. nyway, after a while he made this liquid bud, he use to call it. . . it tasted really bad, no. . . I mean REALLY bad!! :laughtwo: But man did it twist my head around. I don't believe he used alcohol. . . not really sure how he activated the THC in the extraction, but it was def potent as all hell. I have eaten a good share of MJ, I found when I eat, I will still smoke a little. . .1. I enjoy the taste and 2. eating it always gave me more of a body high, so smoking helped. . always threw me to the "too high to do anything but watch a movie" kind of high. . lol:laughtwo: :peace:

I had a good friend, very smart. . use to make al kinds of "things" for me when I was into that "colorful" life. nyway, after a while he made this liquid bud, he use to call it. . . it tasted really bad, no. . . I mean REALLY bad!! :laughtwo: But man did it twist my head around. I don't believe he used alcohol. . . not really sure how he activated the THC in the extraction, but it was def potent as all hell. I have eaten a good share of MJ, I found when I eat, I will still smoke a little. . .1. I enjoy the taste and 2. eating it always gave me more of a body high, so smoking helped. . always threw me to the "too high to do anything but watch a movie" kind of high. . lol:laughtwo: :peace:

Hi pity you can't find your friend again or can you, if you can find him ask him how he does it:hmmmm:

Hi pity you can't find your friend again or can you, if you can find him ask him how he does it:hmmmm:

Na, that was about 10 years ago. . . he lived in Pittsburg. . . Reminds me, his best friend. . a fully functioning adult, job, college, girlfriend. . . well, one day he announced he was Jesus!! Everything was cool about him, I hung out with him often enough. . . but he really thought he was Jesus. I should mention, he was very intelligent, and he decided to take a spiritual journey one day, a few years before I had met him. He was experimenting with a substance on a daily basis, I won't go into what it was, but your average person wouldn't have heard of it. Anyway, after close to a year of his activities, he came back claiming he was Jesus. I wonder what became of him.:peace:

Hi alfred :)

I do make butter from my trim/trash, not bad from the brownie reports I have goten back. I got the BodBuzz But
I'm still looking for a better batch.
Increasing the amount of trash/trim I use to cook butter.

But nothin' beats a bong
that narrows your vision and makes your ears ring :)

Never tried drinking but have chemExtracted for hash.

Na, that was about 10 years ago. . . he lived in Pittsburg. . . Reminds me, his best friend. . a fully functioning adult, job, college, girlfriend. . . well, one day he announced he was Jesus!! Everything was cool about him, I hung out with him often enough. . . but he really thought he was Jesus. I should mention, he was very intelligent, and he decided to take a spiritual journey one day, a few years before I had met him. He was experimenting with a substance on a daily basis, I won't go into what it was, but your average person wouldn't have heard of it. Anyway, after close to a year of his activities, he came back claiming he was Jesus. I wonder what became of him.:peace:

:laughtwo: Hi man that's a really funny situation, even more so because it's true, must have been interesting when you guys met new aquaintances. That sustance makes *** seem tame. Did he think he was Jesus born again or did he think he was back in time? :adore:

:laughtwo: Hi man that's a really funny situation, even more so because it's true, must have been interesting when you guys met new aquaintances. That sustance makes *** seem tame. Did he think he was Jesus born again or did he think he was back in time? :adore:

It does make *** look tame actually, cept, it doesn'tlast nearly as long. No he thought he was reborn. . . like I said, he was a fully functioning adult, there was just that one. . .thing. . lol!! :laughtwo: He really was a great guy. Both of them actually. . . would have given the shirts off their backs. . . and they didn't need too. . they had plenty of money. . . both had well to do families. Probably the first time I thought about them in a long time. . . It was funny when I brought them around my circle of friends . . . :peace:

I enjoy the edible high from time to time. I like how it just creeps up on you.. You're sober and then all of a sudden you just feel it comming and you're like 'here we go-o' and then it hits you. I also like it since it's heathier (you aren't smoking). The part I dig the most is that you can just eat the thc stuff you made right there out in the open and no one will know, you don't have to hide or anything like that (pretty good method to get stoned when you have guests/family over and you wanna have some fun, lol)... And I also dig the fact that it last quite a bit longer then smoking.. I've had 8-9 hour edible trips, good times

sup alfred welcome to the boards...

ive done my share of eating, smoking, an a lil vapin on the side...i still like to smoke or vape more then i do eating...1 because well after you eat enough weed its just hard to get anything done....plus being on the couch for awhile really gets old

Would like to know if anyone out there has tried Humboldt Honey.. not oil.. but like the honey bees build. Incredible meds.. 1/2 tsp=6-8 hrs. Picked it up at Sanctuary in SF. :hmmmm: :peace:

P.S.: 2oz jar = 48 doses @ $35.00... a good deal is had by all. Light doses.

I love the stealthyness of edibles, thc pills ect...
you can take that shit anywhere, and it doesn't smell
when you injest it, and that is right up my alley. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom