THC edibles

Brian Hipwell

420 Member
I'm new to all of this, l just need some advice. I'm a 100% permanently disabled Vietnam veteran. I want to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card but all my medical care is done through the VA. I haven't approached my PCP yet, but I don't believe he can recommend me for an MMJ card even though I qualify ( PTSD, Diabetic Neuropathy, chronic Vertigo). I don't want to smoke marijuana (non-smoker) I just want to use edible THC, i.e. gummies, candy, brownies, etc. I smoked pot in Vietnam but it made me quite paranoid. I've spoken with one of my tenants who uses gummies and it sounds like they're for me. Any thoughts from the Peanut Gallery?

:welcome: @Brian Hipwell :hug:
I'm new to all of this, l just need some advice. I'm a 100% permanently disabled Vietnam veteran. I want to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card but all my medical care is done through the VA. I haven't approached my PCP yet, but I don't believe he can recommend me for an MMJ card even though I qualify ( PTSD, Diabetic Neuropathy, chronic Vertigo). I don't want to smoke marijuana (non-smoker) I just want to use edible THC, i.e. gummies, candy, brownies, etc. I smoked pot in Vietnam but it made me quite paranoid. I've spoken with one of my tenants who uses gummies and it sounds like they're for me. Any thoughts from the Peanut Gallery?
I've only been smoking since just before retirement, about 16 to 17 years now. But when I started it was the same thing...paranoia :thedoubletake: ...it wears off after awhile, and by the way :hmmmm: my gummies are the bomb, but cannabis in any form will raise your blood pressure and cause some form of paranoia at first, and you can make more than gummies...here's what the wife and I have made so far :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom