THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

outdoors then bring it back to tent will pollen spread to my other plants?
Good Morning,780- And thanks for the tag @Backlipslide !

@greenjeans has covered it pretty well- about all I can add is that after you do the pollination thing
outdoors, be sure to wash your hands (not the happy birthday thing, just get them wet ;) ) and maybe
change your shirt before going around your indoor girls.
If the fans in your growspace get ahold of even a tiny bit of pollen, It could end up seeding a lot of your crop,and we don't want that!

Think of pollen as a virus...invisible and dangerous when it gets "in the wind"

G'mornin 780, Lip, Green,Carcass! Join me? I'm vaping a little White Tahoe Cookie.:passitleft: I'm jumpin in cause I just used a little paintbrush to try and pollinate a stunted female. Both plants are purple punch, one in a greenhouse and the other in the yard. I'll collect pollen for another day before I get rid of the boy. At least I'll know if the pollen is good for my cross with the Afghani later this summer. First time for me. Outdoors with no other females around, too early for neighbors to have any fertile females in the yard that my pollen will literally fuck up, hehe.Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200428_103358.jpg
20200428_103259.jpg
20200428_103254.jpg

pollinate a stunted female.
Hey Fred - keep us updated on this!!! All my gals got a bit impregnated - I had so many seeds I wasn't sure which colas I had done!! Like I've mentioned earlier - I did everything wrong!!
Oh yeah, dry weed vape??? Do you find it effective?? That's what I use.

Hey Fred - keep us updated on this!!! All my gals got a bit impregnated - I had so many seeds I wasn't sure which colas I had done!! Like I've mentioned earlier - I did everything wrong!!
Oh yeah, dry weed vape??? Do you find it effective?? That's what I use.
Hi Green, It took a minute to get used to the lack of smoke but once i did, i dont smoke at all anymore and I love the taste! I use a hand held vape and I'm happy. :volcano-smiley:

Looks like i may have to
Well, it's pretty simple - If one little speck of pollen sticks to the tacky pistels - you should get seeds. You can wait a few hours then gently spray the plant down to wash off any runaways.
Good Morning,780- And thanks for the tag @Backlipslide !

@greenjeans has covered it pretty well- about all I can add is that after you do the pollination thing
outdoors, be sure to wash your hands (not the happy birthday thing, just get them wet ;) ) and maybe
change your shirt before going around your indoor girls.
If the fans in your growspace get ahold of even a tiny bit of pollen, It could end up seeding a lot of your crop,and we don't want that!

Think of pollen as a virus...invisible and dangerous when it gets "in the wind"

Maybe Im not understanding correctly, but seems a little contradicting. If I apply the pollen outside, then bring it inside....with my fans running it sounds like there will be a high chance other females will be accidentally pollinated? Maybe spraying water on it before going back in the tent is what I must do
G'mornin 780, Lip, Green,Carcass! Join me? I'm vaping a little White Tahoe Cookie.:passitleft: I'm jumpin in cause I just used a little paintbrush to try and pollinate a stunted female. Both plants are purple punch, one in a greenhouse and the other in the yard. I'll collect pollen for another day before I get rid of the boy. At least I'll know if the pollen is good for my cross with the Afghani later this summer. First time for me. Outdoors with no other females around, too early for neighbors to have any fertile females in the yard that my pollen will literally fuck up, hehe.Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200428_103358.jpg
20200428_103259.jpg
20200428_103254.jpg

I may do this outside as well but then I would need to time is perfect so it's 12/12 by the time they are ready to go out.
I vape dry herb too....got the pax 3 recently but thinking of returning it for a different one....any suggestions...vape is quite a different high than a joint thats for sure....a cleaner but lighter high....for me at least!

Maybe spraying water on it before going back in the tent is what I must do
Exactly! Water kills the excess pollen, same reason you need to wash your hands after messing with it.

I finally got over here brotha. I will be subbed and watching you grow the dank. I have some experience now with pollination made my first seeds last round and this round I got 6 preggo females as well. I only pollinate a branch from each plant. Used two males so two branches on each plant have seeds from both males. Looking good brotha. Keep it up

i dont smoke at all anymore and I love the taste!
Yeah, I like the vape but every now and then I take a hit thru my Hillbilly Hooka just to get a bit more bang!! I have pretty weak weed so it takes a full vape full.

Hey Grow - the reason for the spray down is to get rid of any pollen that had fallen on leaves etc. - when the dry pollen has landed on the sticky pistels, it's there for good but if everything has a coating of water it is washed off - so...carefully pollinate the area you want - then maybe an hour later wash everything down - the pollen that is stuck to the pistel should be still stuck.

Exactly! Water kills the excess pollen, same reason you need to wash your hands after messing with it.
Hey Grow - the reason for the spray down is to get rid of any pollen that had fallen on leaves etc. - when the dry pollen has landed on the sticky pistels, it's there for good but if everything has a coating of water it is washed off - so...carefully pollinate the area you want - then maybe an hour later wash everything down - the pollen that is stuck to the pistel should be still stuck.

Great! Ill definitely give this a go!

I finally got over here brotha. I will be subbed and watching you grow the dank. I have some experience now with pollination made my first seeds last round and this round I got 6 preggo females as well. I only pollinate a branch from each plant. Used two males so two branches on each plant have seeds from both males. Looking good brotha. Keep it up

Thanks Shotta! My updates arent nearly as frequent as before but stop by anytime!:high-five:

Loking to give GC a trim. Day 10 since flip.

There are some lower buds that dont look like it will make it to the top....ive put red dots on the budsites that im debating removing.

Any suggestions would be great. Theres 8 pics...its alot i know lol

Pic120200430_213802.jpg

Pic220200430_213708.jpg

Pic320200430_213559.jpg

Pic420200430_213416.jpg

Pic520200430_213353.jpg

Pic620200430_213329.jpg

Pic720200430_213128.jpg

Pic820200430_211605.jpg

Just try to shape them and take only what you think you need. This is the artform side of growing. In the end it will effect yield for the better or worse. Trying to find that perfect balance is key. I would wait until stretch has slowed down some though. If you need to remove a few blockers here and there but don’t remove branches. You can but I think it’s better to do that around 3+weeks from flip. Just my opinion

Just try to shape them and take only what you think you need. This is the artform side of growing. In the end it will effect yield for the better or worse. Trying to find that perfect balance is key. I would wait until stretch has slowed down some though. If you need to remove a few blockers here and there but don’t remove branches. You can but I think it’s better to do that around 3+weeks from flip. Just my opinion

I trimmed her down 4 days ago but yes i think ill just let them go till around 3rd week then make decisions....guess u never know if a branch is going to just shoot up till then

Update on the rest

32x32x62 Veg tent, no exhaust fan, just a floor fan blowing out the bottom vents on a timer every hour for 30 mins(lowest increment) and set to stay on during lights off to decrease humidity. Also another small fixed fan blowing over the plants. Plants seem to love this cheap setup. Weather will be nice enough to open some windows soon...get some Co2 in my basement
Temp 25c
Humidity 65-70%

Bagseed 1
Most trained plant of the bunch, quadline looks to be working out well, looking pretty healthy.
20200429_200843.jpg

Bagseed 2
Super slow growth but starting to come back again.
20200429_200832.jpg

Bagseed 3
Keeps wanting to grow vertical, had to tie it over like BS4.... not much room in this tent so gotta keep it short. Finally starting to get some growth tips on the lower nodes. 2nd lowest fan leaves turning color, definitely from lack of nutrients back a week or so ago. All new growth have a good color
20200430_182819.jpg

20200430_182943.jpg

Bagseed 4
Very similar to BS3..growth tips on lower nodes much bigger. They both have much bigger leaves compare to other plants.
Tied it down again, main stem will follow shape of pot in a couple weeks as ill have to keep tying down
20200429_071959.jpg

GC clone
Got another rooter to add to the collection of cracks
20200430_174158.jpg
20200430_231416.jpg
20200429_200825.jpg
20200429_200828.jpg

Sour jack clone having some issues with leave spotting and discoloration like rust marks. Upped mc to 3.5. New growth seems okay
20200429_200846.jpg

Clones for days!! Lol congrats dude!!

that’s some funky training on bagseed4, it’s fun watching how the correct them selves after training like that eh? :high-five:

Lol yeah its interesting and also necessary to keep it in control.

Have your plants bounced back?

Back
Top Bottom