THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

Those small budgets that don’t get much light down under, I usually remove with the lollipop. They don’t mount to much anyways. I’m always about quality over quantity. You can leave the majority of them, but I can’t stand trimming that small popcorn bud when it’s dry. So I pick a spot under the top colas somewhere and trim everything below it. :thumb:
(unless it gets adequate light)

Yeah i also need some quality! Ill put the larfy shit in the machine!

I’ve been smoking your stuff you gave me... been mixing it with my stuff but, together they’ve been knocking my socks off!! The one your right... it’s almost like it has small seeds in it. I haven’t found a full seed yet don’t think I will, but it’s kinda odd eh!

I’ve been smoking your stuff you gave me... been mixing it with my stuff but, together they’ve been knocking my socks off!! The one your right... it’s almost like it has small seeds in it. I haven’t found a full seed yet don’t think I will, but it’s kinda odd eh!
Thank you! I knew it wasnt just me. Must have hermied somewhere and i didnt even notice...only thing was foxtailing, its all over the bud. Im really hoping this greencrack turns out but well see. I almost pulled trigger on another light but im gonna hold off for now.

Edit: its not the machine.....its the operator :laugh:

Thank you! I knew it wasnt just me. Must have hermied somewhere and i didnt even notice...only thing was foxtailing, its all over the bud. Im really hoping this greencrack turns out but well see. I almost pulled trigger on another light but im gonna hold off for now.
What kind of a light? :popcorn:

In the market for budget led v3 250w
Or kingbrite 320w IP67....those are my two tops picks right now i think...

Update in the VEG tent

Veg tent filling up.....probably need to start moving a couple males(by looks) outside after the long weekend.
20200516_103620.jpg

BS1 - growing the most out of the bunch....will be taking some cuttings then flipping in the next couple weeks to determine sex. Currently on 3.75g mc
20200516_102258.jpg
20200516_102247.jpg

BS2 doesnt seem to like being tied down so letting her grow vertical, although it doesnt have many budsites. Might take a clone or two and flip in a couple weeks as well. He/she is sitting on the top right of tent in a 3 gallon plastic pot. 3.75g MC

BS3 will most likely be going outside....grow tall and odd and have bent her/him a couple times already.
20200516_100835.jpg
20200516_100825.jpg
20200516_100802.jpg

BS4 is growing similiar to BS3 but had more secondary branches more developed. He/she has been twisted and bent in all sorts of way. May also be moved outside next week.
20200516_102152.jpg
20200516_102135.jpg

Master kush clones are new additions to the collection....traded 2 gc clones for these. These will need to be brought back to life since buddy didnt really treat them well.
20200516_103533.jpg

Started 3 autoflower seeds for my buddy to plant in his garden once weather is nice out. They doing well under the t5h0 24w light.
20200516_100245.jpg

Happy long weekend everyone!

Nice, I need to have more friends like you.... or more friends in general really lmao!

Lol! Friends are overrated....keep them lean but close .
Theres always weed people out there somewhere either thay wants to just get started or is experienced.

GC update - day 26 since flip

6g mc, watering every 3 days or so. Did a defoliation 5 days ago since i got too eager and didnt wait till stretch was over. I definitely see the stretching still happening in the lower buds. Probably wont defoliate again since ive done is 2 or 3 times since flipping. Will let her do her thing!
20200516_143210.jpg
20200516_143206.jpg

Everything’s looking top notch man! That’s some crazy training on bs3!! Looks like it’s been fun!!

that GC looks impressive bro!! Giving me a run for my money!! Lol!!

That stuff I gave you, did you find a pre rolled (empty) joint with a filter in it? in the long tubes? I got my winnings from motm the other day and I found one in one of those long tubes. I didn’t think I noticed one in those other tubes, but then again I didn’t really know it was there.

I was letting my daughter play with one of those tubes, and she asked me to open in. So I did, and gave it back to her. She comes back to me and asks what’s this dad? Hahaha I was like wtf? :hmmmm:
where’d that come from haha!!

have you tried the grinder yet? I always use my coffee grinder to bust, and keep forgetting to try it out.

Everything’s looking top notch man! That’s some crazy training on bs3!! Looks like it’s been fun!!

that GC looks impressive bro!! Giving me a run for my money!! Lol!!

That stuff I gave you, did you find a pre rolled (empty) joint with a filter in it? in the long tubes? I got my winnings from motm the other day and I found one in one of those long tubes. I didn’t think I noticed one in those other tubes, but then again I didn’t really know it was there.

I was letting my daughter play with one of those tubes, and she asked me to open in. So I did, and gave it back to her. She comes back to me and asks what’s this dad? Hahaha I was like wtf? :hmmmm:
where’d that come from haha!!

have you tried the grinder yet? I always use my coffee grinder to bust, and keep forgetting to try it out.

Thanns man! Things are definitely moving quick.
No space in veg tent for bs3 so going in flower tent! Will mostly be balls if so i may move outside and just leave em out roe the summer see how tall it gets lol. Have to make room for females.

No i didnt find anything in there, i wish! :laugh: definitely checked twice too. Havent tried the grinder yet as I got a pretty good grinder so didnt need to dirty up a new one yet. Those plastic blunt holders are handy for road trips! Im sure the cups will come in handy too!

I’m with you on that brother, look like male parts to me. Oh well. You never know maybe he identifies as a female.... :rofl:

I figured it was going to be this way! Bs4 is looking the same but might keep it in the veg tent till its filled....seed making may not happen just yet.

Sucks man!! But you never know, until you know!!
Im throwing BS4 under 12/12 tmrw to make some space. Fingers crossed but looks indentical to BS3 :nervous-guy: :laughtwo:

Hey Grow - sucks if they both turn out to be ghouls!! My experiment on sexing all went in the crapper as I lost track of who was who but as it turns out, so far, it looks like only 2 males out of 15 plants. I used the "perfect volcano" method and then side sprout vs end sprout - I have four more sprouted that I didn't check anything so I will soon see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom