THC pills?

JamesF

Hey up here in northern cali you can get these gold pills from the clubs that get you pretty high.i think they are a gell capsul.they seem pretty cheep, a bagee of 5 is like 5 or 10 bucks.has anyone tried them?what the high like, and how long does it last?and whats inside of them>

if they're orange or gold looking, i think they're thc pills. my friend takes them for his back arthritis because he can't take vioxx anymore. hehe....thank god his mom is a nurse... :allgood:

I get my grandmother Hash Oil Pills at the local cannabis club. Ive posted pics of them before. elcaps with a golden, honey like substance inside. I ate one once and it fucked me up. Granny m0nkey can only eat half of one (SHe pokes a hole in the gel cap with a needle, and drizzles about a quarter to a full half cap (depending on pain) onto a piece of bread and eats it) or she gets WAY fucked up!!!!
HASHPILLS1.jpg

HASHPILLS2.jpg

-PM

badass, im going to buy those.is this a good alternative from smoking pot?and how long does the high last you?

Well, these pills will affect people differnetly. I took one and was spaced out for about 2 hours, with a body high. It's almost like eating weed (in fact, its essentialy the same thing), but smoother. GOod for people who want to take some meds on a plane or in places where using a vaporizor or soking a joint would be frowned upon.
-PM

thats awesome.
do they sell them in different quantities?10 pills seems right for a while, but can you get like 5 or 20?i hope the clubs up here in northern cali have them

James F: Have them down here too, perhaps. Down here they are called hash oil caps. 3-4 on empty stomach helps for 3-4 hours. Just saw Mr PM's words.. exactly. Used them on my flight this past week. Makes a bumpy flight smooth.. Available at socal clubs.

teenweedhead420 said:
dude hash oil pills? i'm fuckin movin to cali in a few years :)
I hear you...

good good :p

ive been busy...big time :p

in the mean while alot of green stuff apeared in front of me and vanished in my lungs .. :hmmmm:

:smokin:

and since the new year started,ive started again with sports :p

and well...i got my drivers license :)

well....how ya'll doin :D

[i c a new board look :) nice...]

Back
Top Bottom