Thc Pills!

Re: Thc Pills!!!

If niacin helps to make the effects longer, why couldn't you use niacin as the filler?

I think I'm gonna try to make some of these this weekend, I'll update this thread with details. Hell, maybe I'll make some THC+niacin+caffeine pills.

Well, how did it go? I am very interested in this method. Vaporizing is great and all but not smoking at all would be better :) How long does the high last?

I use about 3 grams of finegrind and 3 teaspoons olive oil. Oil into small jimmy dish and into oven and set to 325. When oven signals the temp is reached and oil is that temp, I take out and stir in the powder. It will sizzle a little, and then put back in oven for 10 minutes more. After it cools, I fill the caps, put in container and keep in fridge. Works fine. I usually eat some dried mango just before or at same time as I take the cap with a full glass of water. Another reason I like it is that I don't get the munchies as much as when I vape or smoke. Last night I did this, and after about 4 hours, I mistakenly thought the high was going away, so I took a pull from the vap on the same fill I had in there for 2 previous sessions. It kicked me up to where I was still laughing when I woke up this morning. The only downside is if you might get called in an emergency or something as you or I are committed to an eight hour high or more.

im not 100% but i think the higher the fat content the more thc it can hold. that said i just got some coconut oil which is more of a solid like butter and it has like 14 grams in 1 table spoon and olive oil has like i think 7 or 8 so would that work?
also how could i make a pill filler or somthing that would make it easy to fill them.

thanks

so i smoke alot i only stay high for like 30 mins topps, will this pill fuck me up even if i have i have a high tollerance??? i just want to ask before i waste weed.

DONT DO IT!!!!!....well you can if you want...but I was just in a study at a university, about MARINAL, ....the THC pill....I sat in this apt. for 7 hrs a day and they gave me 3-5 of these pills a day and was only high for about 30 min a day....I'll smoke it forever.....those pills did not do much for me...I smoke 24 grams a week......smoking in my opinion is still the best way...that study lasted 44 days and they paid me 80.00 a day...pretty kool....but I save the weed for smoking.........PEACE

i made one pill yest and bout to take it right now ill see the great after....and do u lose your high if you eat , like smoking weed and then eat makes you loose your high.

yes....we had too eat before we left the study each day.

Re: THC Pills!!!

DONT DO IT!!!!!....well you can if you want...but I was just in a study at a university, about MARINAL, ....the THC pill....I sat in this apt. for 7 hrs a day and they gave me 3-5 of these pills a day and was only high for about 30 min a day....I'll smoke it forever.....those pills did not do much for me...I smoke 24 grams a week......smoking in my opinion is still the best way...that study lasted 44 days and they paid me 80.00 a day...pretty kool....but I save the weed for smoking.........PEACE
Marinol is not the same thing as ground up cannabis or hash in a pill form. Marinol is a isolation of the element THC only. Ground up cannabis and hash has the THC plus cbd's and cbn's and other elements that effect how cannabis works and how well it works. That's why marinol will never equal the medicinal effects natural cannabis provides.

i was just about to make these but i have a few questions first.
when you say cover what do you mean, because the only lid i have for a glass container is metal ( metal + microwave = big boom) so do you mean just like plastic wrap over it.
second would a plastic tuber ware container work.
and would the oil be to thick to suck up with a tube connected to a syringe and then put into the pills that way.

i just made this put it didnt work.
first of all 4 0z of oil is way to much oil.
second i couldnt get it to thicken and last i dropped some water into so i hav to let them serperate and then take the oil out.
so far this method sucks.

That looks interesting, for sure.

Do the pill kits contain THC material?

Do the pills contain THC?

Any idea what the difference between the regular and Non-Drowsy formulas is?

The kits do not contain any THC, so they are 100% legal, until you use your THC to make a batch of your own Cannabrex Capsules.

The non-drowsy formula contains caffeine, yerba mate, and ginseng.

O.K. I'm lost on something. I have always read that high heat DESTROYS THC so ? Correct me if I'm wrong but I read that drying weed at over like 175 degrees ( maybe it was 200 ) ruined it totally. Just askin. I'm new to growing and this cooking stuff (OBVIOUSLY). I have my MMJ license and am very interested but TOTALLY confused. Sincerely, Jeff

jakgraphix3:

Heat has the same effect on many things. the right temperature will cook your lasane, but if it gets too hot, it will burn it. Same goes for THC.

You may not want to bake your cannabis at 500 degrees, as that may burn off some of the very beneficial cannabinoids you are looking for. Alternately, putting your thc into a jar and submerging it into boiling water will guarantee that the temperature does not surpass 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Thats cool. I appreciate the feedback and am sure not trying to ruffle anyones feathers but as I said I'm new to a lot of things. Thanks. Sincerely, Jeff

So, the first time I used this recipe, I admit, I went a bit off the precise instructions and perhaps the herb wasn't fine enough to mix and the mixture ended up too thin. When I took a few, they didn't have any effect and I said FRIG THIS I'm just gonna blaze it. :grinjoint:

But now I'm in the process of making it a second time (following exact instructions and procedures) and again, after microwaving it the mixture was still too thin. I'm wondering if the recipe has too much oil for the herb. I just finished grinding up ANOTHER 1/8th (with my new electric herb grinder which I bought specifically for the use of this project) and put it in the freezer to eventually add to the mixture I already made to see if the thickness of it will be closer to the 'tar' description in the recipe.

I'm curious if this is the best recipe for THC pills, to me it looks like chancedebris' ratio for oil-herb might be more effective. Has anyone successfully made this recipe? I don't want to throw any more dollars away until I've heard some decent feedback on this recipe from some people with good experience.

So, the first time I used this recipe, I admit, I went a bit off the precise instructions and perhaps the herb wasn't fine enough to mix and the mixture ended up too thin. When I took a few, they didn't have any effect and I said FRIG THIS I'm just gonna blaze it. :grinjoint:

But now I'm in the process of making it a second time (following exact instructions and procedures) and again, after microwaving it the mixture was still too thin. I'm wondering if the recipe has too much oil for the herb. I just finished grinding up ANOTHER 1/8th (with my new electric herb grinder which I bought specifically for the use of this project) and put it in the freezer to eventually add to the mixture I already made to see if the thickness of it will be closer to the 'tar' description in the recipe.

I'm curious if this is the best recipe for THC pills, to me it looks like chancedebris' ratio for oil-herb might be more effective. Has anyone successfully made this recipe? I don't want to throw any more dollars away until I've heard some decent feedback on this recipe from some people with good experience.

The Cannabrex Kit was designed to make the entire process easier, and will guarantee that your mixture is the right consistency.

Back
Top Bottom