i was too stoned to put back n fzr, overnight. it sat, concentrated n booze, overnight. it's ugly. it was ugly, b4.
lesson learned- savein and doin a 3rd wash- a month, later- it only fit for topicals. plus, i couldn't tell ya what kind of mould, or fermentation went on, during that mo. i didn't store it with any care, cept light n temp.

There are a few different ways you can remediate the color and chlorophyll. I'm planning to experiment with T-5 and celite to start out with.

There are a few different ways you can remediate the color and chlorophyll. I'm planning to experiment with T-5 and celite to start out with.

The easiest and cheapest method is to put it out in the sun for about 1/2 hr. You can also put it under a grow light. You do need to put it in a clear container so the light will hit it.

sorry. could u hear that? that was the oxygen escaping my lungs, in response to both suggestions.
ummm- yeah, i have about 6 grams of worthless, motor oil, now. u guys seen grandma's boy? course- smokers... so the scene where the geek with the sullied mother, wakes up next to golden girl... his next statement about "prophylactics"... bout how i feel, right now. unbelievable! and thank u both. [sigh, again]- wish I'd waited.
nobody likes walkin around, exuding pinetar and camphor... but yes- here we go, with topicals, again.

if u journal this... TAKE ME WITH U! please.

The easiest and cheapest method is to put it out in the sun for about 1/2 hr. You can also put it under a grow light. You do need to put it in a clear container so the light will hit it.

Does leaving it in the sun degrade the thc? Any idea?

Not as far as I know. It would take a two lab tests to find out for sure. They are expensive.
I hear ya. That's another subject all together. Once I get my short path distillation kit up and running, I'm gonna want to test. Looks like $40 per sample locally.

I hear ya. That's another subject all together. Once I get my short path distillation kit up and running, I'm gonna want to test. Looks like $40 per sample locally.

I'm waiting for the Cannalytics Supply test kit to arrive.

ProductTotal
20/25 THC Test Kit × 1 $149.00
20/25 THC Test Kit Refill × 1
Options: Micro Pipette Pump Tips
$99.00
5 TLC Plates × 1 $25.00
Subtotal:$273.00
Discount:-$27.30
Shipping:$123.27 via Priority Mail International® (USPS)
Note: I received a $74.00 rebate on shipping
Total:$368.97 $294.97 USD

That works out to $393.29 CAD plus taxes and customs for 40 - 50 tests.

Whats the resolution on the tests?

i have seen $20. i could prolly dig up the site.
we all store n cool, dry, dark places. mr reading has said light degrades trichs, but they're weighing in on rescuing a ruined oil batch... so whatever degradation, if any- would've made i think it was 6, 1gr syringes... that I'd have been able to use, orally, vs the now, topical. i returned, too late, for their life preservers, unfortunately. so i wouldn't have minded, one way, or the other, but great question!

the good lab, Colorado- $50... still lookin.

Wow. even at ±1%, pretty accurate.

naturally, i closed the window, put it wherever in favs and can't find it! prolly just a sexing kit i was lookin at for $20, anyway. sorry to get anyone excited about it.

Wow. even at ±1%, pretty accurate.

I've been wanting one since I started growing my own meds and putting them into capsules. I just had too many higher priority things to get. I'm on a pension, and have to save for the big items.

good rental business idea. yeah- y does anything shiny, always start at $500, for us?! magnetic stir... rotary evap... presses, vacuum chambers... see- that guy's got wood! one of your fans is already enjoying his! i forget who, but i go gay, ever time he walks n the room. and he gives great advice! yeah- y'all collected great stalkers. i hope to b so lucky!

i did leave the lid, ajar enough, to gas off, as we read about, re: curing; just in case.

I use de-carbed rosin to make an RSO equivalent. I mix it with coconut oil to get the proper strength, and put it into capsules. I used the formula 1 rice sized grain = rosin from 1/4 gm flower after counting the grains used in a course of Rick Simpson's treatments.

In my opinion pressing rosin is safer than using volatile solvents to perform extractions. I think Rick would have used a rosin press if that process had been known when he came up with his treatments.

If a tincture is needed the appropriate amount of rosin can be dissolved in ethanol, for a much lower cost than performing an alcohol extraction and boiling off the alcohol. Here in Canada, the cost of 95% (190 proof) ethanol is over $75 USD per quart! The only way to lower the cost is to distill your own.
There is a way to recover about 70% of your ethanol. Use a counter top distillery to do initial reduction. Wich saves alcohol that is evaporated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191128-153231~2.png
    Screenshot_20191128-153231~2.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 152
Back
Top Bottom