The 420 Fotographer Collective: Advanced Cannabis Photography

Six Shooter Auto, wet trimmed @ Day 132 !

Nikon D7200 and 16-85mm lens, two strobes....

Six Shooter one 30 Nov 2023.jpg

Six Shooter hanging 30 Nov 2023.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

Member Bio :
Seasoned Photographer in
Land and Seascapes
Time-lapse
Astrophotography
Portrait
Miniature
Macro

Username: Indicolas

Grow method and strains:

I love to scrog for even yields. Time to time I like to grow trees. Limited to 1-4 gallon containers as space allows.
So far, Godfather Og, Runtz, Forbidden Runtz, White Widow, Currently Gary Payton, Jealousy.

Camera, Lenses and Gear:
Nikon D800e 36mp
Tokina 100mm f2.8 Macro lens.
36mp is great for cropping in close.

Experience level and photography background:

It's been 35+ years behind an eye viewer. Astrophotography is one of the most advanced levels of imaging. High learning curve but with basic Photoshop skills it will lead the way. Equipment $$$$.

What is your style? (portrait, journal, macro, outdoor, instructional, various):
All when demanded.

Favourite lens or type of shot:
This can vary on the venue of the subject.

If you could give 1 tip for new photographers:
Use a tripod.

20230915_100959.jpg

GOG.png

Resized_received_1507029553443535.jpeg

Username: LostCoastAutos

Grow method and strains: All natural grows, some LST every now and then. Autoflower Genetics. Currently running

Mephisto Genetics: Universal Love, Toof Fairy, Ravenberry, Wedding Doves, Hitchcock Haze, Flamingo Fusion, Swirly Birdie, and Strawberry Mango Crumble

Night Owl Seeds: Strawberry Milk and Qookies Remix, Harvey Wallbanger

Alebrije Genetics: Purple Panterana, Blue Zorroso

Camera, Lenses and Gear: Sony a7rii with Tamron 28-75mm 2.8, Sony 90mm G OSS Macro, and Laowa 25mm 2.5x-5x Macro.

Experience level and photography background: I'd consider myself an amateur photographer still but I've heard someone call me a professional. That was cool. I've been shooting landscapes and nature for 4 years and products and cannabis for 2.

What is your style? (portrait, journal, macro, outdoor, instructional, various) All of the above. I create content of every style. I do a lot of Portrait and Macro photography with cannabis though.

Favourite lens or type of shot: Absolutely love 1:1 Macro shots of top nugs on plants in late flower.

If you could give 1 tip for new photographers: Don't compare, get inspired. The best photographer is the one who was there. Just keep creating.

Strawberry Mango Crumble 1:1 and 2.5:1 macro images:

2024-01-15 21-56-01 (B,R8,S4).jpg

2024-01-15 21-52-18 (B,R8,S4).jpg

Back
Top Bottom